- Severe phenotypes of paralysis periodica paramyotonia are associated with the Met1592Val mutation in the voltage-gated sodium channel gene (SCN4A) in a Chinese familyYu Feng
Department of Neurology, The First Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, 155 North Nanjing Street, Heping District, Shengyang 110001, Liaoning, China
J Clin Neurosci 18:1138-40. 2011..Thus, our findings showed that mutation of Met1592Val in the SCN4A gene is associated with aggressive development of PPP characterized by severe vacuolar myopathy...
- Monocytes and Alzheimer's diseaseYu Feng
Department of Neurology, The First Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, China
Neurosci Bull 27:115-22. 2011..In addition, recent studies indicate that in AD patients, Aβ phagocytosis by monocytes is ineffective. The present review mainly summarized the current knowledge on monocytes and their potential roles in AD...
- The involvement of CXCL11 in bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell migration through human brain microvascular endothelial cellsYu Feng
Department of Neurology, The First Hospital of China Medical University, 155 Nan Jing Northern Street, Shenyang, 110001, Liaoning, China
Neurochem Res 39:700-6. 2014..These findings are relevant for understanding the biological responses of MSCs in BBB environments and helpful for the application of MSCs in neurological diseases. ..
- Permanent myopathy caused by mutation of SCN4A Metl592Val: Observation on myogenesis in vitro and on effect of basic fibroblast growth factor on the muscleYu Feng
Department of Neurology, First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, China
Neurosci Bull 25:61-6. 2009..1. We also evaluate the possible effect of the foreign basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) in preventing and curing PM...
- [Determination of fatty acid methyl ester ethoxylates by gas chromatography]Lijing Ma
China Research Institute of Daily Chemical Industry, Taiyuan 030001, China
Se Pu 22:84-6. 2004..Compared with previous methods, this one is simple, quick and has a good reproducibility, especially for FMEOs with hydrophobic groups of mixed chain lengths...
- [Studies on the chemical constituents of Salvia miltiorrhiz of Lijiang]Yi Ping Zhang
The Key Laboratory of Criminal Science and Forensic Technology, Yunnan Police Officer College, Kunming 650223, China
Zhong Yao Cai 31:226-9. 2008..To study chemical constituents of Salvia miltiorrhiz of Lijiang...
- CXCL1 contributes to β-amyloid-induced transendothelial migration of monocytes in Alzheimer's diseaseKe Zhang
Department of Developmental Cell Biology, Key Laboratory of Cell Biology, Ministry of Public Health, Key Laboratory of Medical Cell Biology, Ministry of Education, China Medical University, Shenyang, China
PLoS ONE 8:e72744. 2013..However, the mechanism of monocytes recruited into the amyloid plaques with an accelerated process in AD is unclear...
- Exercise test on the patients with normokalaemic periodic paralysis from a Chinese family with a mutation in the SCN4A geneYu Feng
Department of Neurology, First Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 121:1915-9. 2008..This research was designed to evaluate an exercise test (ET) in confirming the diagnosis of normoKPP and in assessing the therapeutic effectiveness of some drugs on this disease...
- Cognitive deterioration rates in patients with Parkinson's disease from northeastern ChinaXiao Guang Luo
Department of Neurology, First Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, Heping District, Shenyang, China
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 30:64-70. 2010..In the present study, we sought to define and compare the cognitive profiles and clinical features of PD patients with slow or rapid CDRs, and then to identify the PD risk factors associated with rapid CDR...
- Improving nerve regeneration of acellular nerve allografts seeded with SCs bridging the sciatic nerve defects of ratXiao Hong Sun
Department of Neurology, The 4th Affiliated Hospital, China Medical University, Shenyang, 110032, China
Cell Mol Neurobiol 29:347-53. 2009..05). In conclusion, ANA seeded with SCs could improve nerve regeneration and functional recovery after bridging the sciatic nerve gap of rats, which offers a novel approach for the repair peripheral nerve defect...