- The Association between Hantavirus Infection and Selenium Deficiency in Mainland ChinaLi Qun Fang
State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology, Beijing 100071, China
Viruses 7:333-51. 2015..Future studies are needed to further examine the exact mechanism behind this observation before selenium supplementation in deficient areas could be implemented for HFRS prevention. ..
- Spatial analysis of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome in ChinaLiqun Fang
Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology, State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, Beijing, China
BMC Infect Dis 6:77. 2006..In this study, we conducted a geographic information system (GIS)-based spatial analysis on distribution of HFRS cases for the whole country with an objective to inform priority areas for public health planning and resource allocation...
- Spatial analysis of malaria in Anhui province, ChinaWenyi Zhang
Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology, State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, Beijing, PR China
Malar J 7:206. 2008..It is necessary to understand the spatial distribution of malaria cases and to identify highly endemic areas for future public health planning and resource allocation in Anhui Province...
- Combining spatial-temporal and phylogenetic analysis approaches for improved understanding on global H5N1 transmissionLu Liang
State Key Laboratory of Remote Sensing Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 5:e13575. 2010..Although the spreading mechanism of H5N1 has been studied from different perspectives, its main transmission agents and spread route problems remain unsolved...
- Mapping risk of plague in Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau, ChinaQuan Qian
Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, China
BMC Infect Dis 14:382. 2014....
- Seroprevalence and genetic characteristics of five subtypes of influenza A viruses in the Chinese pig population: a pooled data analysisWei Liu
Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology, State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity, 100071 Beijing, PR China
Vet J 187:200-6. 2011..It was concluded from both serological and genetic studies that subtypes H1, H3, H5 and H9 are currently co-circulating in pigs in China, with the H1 subtype most commonly detected, followed by H3...