Jian He Xu
Affiliation: East China University of Science and Technology
- Ni Y, Yu H, Lin G, Xu J. An ene reductase from Clavispora lusitaniae for asymmetric reduction of activated alkenes. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2014;56:40-5 pubmed publisher..All these positive features demonstrate a high synthetic potential of ClER in the asymmetric reduction of activated alkenes. ..
- Chen Q, Luan Z, Yu H, Cheng X, Xu J. Rational design of a carboxylic esterase RhEst1 based on computational analysis of substrate binding. J Mol Graph Model. 2015;62:319-24 pubmed publisher..This work provides molecular-level insights into the substrate binding mechanism of carboxylic esterase RhEst1, facilitating future experimental efforts toward developing more efficient RhEst1 variants for industrial applications. ..
- Luo X, Zhao J, Li C, Bai Y, Reetz M, Yu H, et al. Combinatorial evolution of phosphotriesterase toward a robust malathion degrader by hierarchical iteration mutagenesis. Biotechnol Bioeng. 2016;113:2350-7 pubmed publisher..6°C. Thus, PoOPHM9 appears to be an efficient and robust candidate for malathion detoxification. Biotechnol. Bioeng. 2016;113: 2350-2357. © 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Liu X, Chen F, Li C, Luo X, Chen Q, Bai Y, et al. Improved efficiency of a novel methyl parathion hydrolase using consensus approach. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2016;93-94:11-17 pubmed publisher..This study generated an efficient MP-degrading enzyme, and provides useful information for enhancing the catalytic efficiency of MPHs via conservative residue substitution based on the consensus approach. ..
- Jiao X, Pan J, Kong X, Xu J. Protein engineering of aldolase LbDERA for enhanced activity toward real substrates with a high-throughput screening method coupled with an aldehyde dehydrogenase. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;482:159-163 pubmed publisher..The crystal structure of LbDERAT29L/163Y obtained by X-ray diffraction with 1.77 Å resolution revealed the structural changes responsible for the significant activity improvement. ..
- Chen K, Zheng M, Pan J, Li C, Xu J. Protein Engineering and Homologous Expression of Serratia marcescens Lipase for Efficient Synthesis of a Pharmaceutically Relevant Chiral Epoxyester. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2017;183:543-554 pubmed publisher..The significantly improved volumeric production and specific activity of S. marcescens lipase make it very attractive as a new-generation biocatalyst for more efficient and economical manufacturing of (-)-MPGM. ..
- Yu H, Li T, Chen F, Luo X, Li A, Yang C, et al. Bioamination of Alkane with Ammonium by an Artificially Designed Multienzyme Cascade. Metab Eng. 2018;: pubmed publisher..This artificially designed bioamination paves an attractive approach for enzymatic synthesis of amines from accessible and cheap alkanes. ..