Affiliation: East China Normal University
Location: shanghai, China
- Zhu Y, Li D, Zhang X, Li X, Li W, Wang Q. Role of transglutaminase in immune defense against bacterial pathogens via regulation of antimicrobial peptides. Dev Comp Immunol. 2016;55:39-50 pubmed publisher..Thus, EsTGase is an important component of the crab immune response and is involved in the regulation of certain immune-related genes, particularly those encoding anti-microbial peptides. ..
- Li Q, Liu L, Wang Y, Xie J, He L, Wang Q. Characterization and expression analysis of serpins in the Chinese mitten crab Eriocheir sinensis. Gene. 2016;575:632-40 pubmed publisher..Together, our results indicate that Esserpin-3 is an intrinsic sperm protein involved in regulation of sperm maturation and the acrosome reaction in E. sinensis. ..
- Zhu Y, Zhang X, Wang S, Li W, Wang Q. Antimicrobial functions of EsLecH, a C-type lectin, via JNK pathway in the Chinese mitten crab, Eriocheir sinensis. Dev Comp Immunol. 2016;61:225-35 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that EsLecH could regulate AMPs via JNK signaling. ..
- Zhang X, Zhu Y, Li X, Wang S, Li D, Li W, et al. Lipopolysaccharide and beta-1, 3-glucan binding protein (LGBP) stimulates prophenoloxidase activating system in Chinese mitten crab (Eriocheir sinensis). Dev Comp Immunol. 2016;61:70-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results provide experimental evidence for role of LGBP in innate immunity, especially in the activation of prophenoloxidase activating system. ..
- Wang Y, Li D, Yang H, He L, Sun W, Duan Z, et al. The E3 Ubiquitin Ligase CRL4 Regulates Proliferation and Progression Through Meiosis in Chinese Mitten Crab Eriocheir sinensis. Biol Reprod. 2016;94:65 pubmed publisher..sinensis Given its widespread evolutionary conservation, Cullin4 may regulate germ line development similarly in other organisms. ..
- Yu A, Shi Y, Wang Q. Characterisation of a novel Type I crustin involved in antibacterial and antifungal responses in the red claw crayfish, Cherax quadricarinatus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;48:30-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that CqCrs is involved in a specific innate immune recognition and defense mechanisms against bacterial and fungal in C. quadricarinatus. ..
- Li D, Yu A, Li X, Zhu Y, Jin X, Li W, et al. Antimicrobial activity of a novel hypervariable immunoglobulin domain-containing receptor Dscam in Cherax quadricarinatus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;47:766-76 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that CqDscam, as one of pattern-recognition receptors (PRRs), involved in innate immune recognition and defense mechanisms in C.Â quadricarinatus, possibly through alternative splicing. ..
- Li Q, Yang H, He L, Wang Q. Characterization of the Es-DDX52 involved in the spermatogonial mitosis and spermatid differentiation in Chinese mitten crab (Eriocheir sinensis). Gene. 2018;646:106-119 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that Es-DDX52 may participate in regulation of P-bodies and microtubules by Es-XRN1, and involved in the mitosis of spermatonia and spermatid differentiation. ..
- Li Q, Xie J, He L, Wang Y, Yang H, Duan Z, et al. FOXL2 down-regulates vitellogenin expression at mature stage in Eriocheir sinensis. Biosci Rep. 2015;35: pubmed publisher..This report is the first to describe the molecular mechanism of VTG synthesis in E. sinensis and may shed new light on the regulation of cytochrome P450 enzyme by FOXL2 and FTZ-F1Â in vitellogenesis. ..
- Fang A, Li X, Wang Y, Pan D, Wang Q. A core component of the CUL4 ubiquitin ligase complexes, DDB1, regulates spermatogenesis in the Chinese mitten crab, Eriocheir sinensis. Gene. 2017;601:11-20 pubmed publisher..Immunofluorescence assays showed that Es-DDB1 was mainly distributed in the cytoplasm in the early and middle developmental stages. These results indicated that Es-DDB1 might play a key role in spermatogenesis of E. sinensis. ..
- Li L, Li X, Wu Y, Yang L, Li W, Wang Q. Vitellogenin regulates antimicrobial responses in Chinese mitten crab, Eriocheir sinensis. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;69:6-14 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results demonstrate that Es-Vtg1 plays critical roles in antimicrobial function. ..
- Fang Z, Li D, Li X, Zhang X, Zhu Y, Li W, et al. A single CRD C-type lectin from Eriocheir sinensis (EsLecB) with microbial-binding, antibacterial prophenoloxidase activation and hem-encapsulation activities. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;50:175-90 pubmed publisher..sinensis. ..
- Wu Y, Yang L, Li X, Li L, Wang Q, Li W. A class B scavenger receptor from Eriocheir sinensis (EsSR-B1) restricts bacteria proliferation by promoting phagocytosis. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;70:426-436 pubmed publisher..aureus or V. parahaemolyticus. Thus, EsSR-B1 has a critical role in the binding of bacteria and subsequent promotion of hemocyte phagocytosis. ..