Affiliation: Dalian University of Technology
- Song K, Yang Y, Xu L, Tian J, Fan J, Jiao Z, et al. Fabrication and detection of tissue engineered bone aggregates based on encapsulated human ADSCs within hybrid calcium alginate/bone powder gel-beads in a spinner flask. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2016;62:787-94 pubmed publisher..In summary, hybrid gel-beads encapsulating ADSCs are proved to be feasible as a new method to fabricate tissue engineered bone aggregation with potential to treat skeletal injury in the near future. ..
- Zhang Y, Li P, Wang H, Wang Y, Song K, Li T. Research progress on reconstruction of meniscus in tissue engineering. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2017;57:595-603 pubmed publisher..This review discusses aspects of meniscus tissue engineering, which is relative to the clinical treatment of meniscus injuries for further support and establishment of fundamental and clinical studies. ..
- Song K, Li L, Yan X, Zhang Y, Li R, Wang Y, et al. Fabrication and development of artificial osteochondral constructs based on cancellous bone/hydrogel hybrid scaffold. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2016;27:114 pubmed publisher..Therefore, a bi-layered composite scaffold is an appropriate candidate for fabrication of osteochondral tissue. ..
- Zhu Y, Song K, Jiang S, Chen J, Tang L, Li S, et al. Numerical Simulation of Mass Transfer and Three-Dimensional Fabrication of Tissue-Engineered Cartilages Based on Chitosan/Gelatin Hybrid Hydrogel Scaffold in a Rotating Bioreactor. Appl Biochem Biotechnol. 2017;181:250-266 pubmed publisher..The improved mass transfer also accelerated a dynamic fabrication of cell-hydrogel constructs, providing an alternative method in tissue engineering cartilage. ..
- Song K, Li L, Yan X, Zhang W, Zhang Y, Wang Y, et al. Characterization of human adipose tissue-derived stem cells in vitro culture and in vivo differentiation in a temperature-sensitive chitosan/?- glycerophosphate/collagen hybrid hydrogel. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2017;70:231-240 pubmed publisher..Histology analysis indicated that induced ADSCs-C/GP/Co hydrogel has a greater number of adipocytes and vascularized adipose tissues compared with non-induced ADSCs-C/GP/Co hydrogel. ..
- Song K, Ji L, Zhang J, Wang H, Jiao Z, Mayasari L, et al. Fabrication and Cell Responsive Behavior of Macroporous PLLA/Gelatin Composite Scaffold with Hierarchical Micro-Nano Pore Structure. Nanomaterials (Basel). 2015;5:415-424 pubmed publisher..In comparison with PLLA scaffold, the PLLA/gel scaffold had better biological performance and the mechanical properties because the gelatin fibers homogeneously distributed in each pore of PLLA scaffold and formed 3D network structure. ..