Guang Bo Ge
Affiliation: Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
- Lv X, Zhang J, Wang X, Hu W, Shi Y, Liu S, et al. Amentoflavone is a potent broad-spectrum inhibitor of human UDP-glucuronosyltransferases. Chem Biol Interact. 2018;284:48-55 pubmed publisher..Additionally, this study provided novel insights into the underlying mechanism of AMF-associated toxicity from the perspective of UGT inhibition. ..
- Zhu L, Xiao L, Li W, Zhang Y, Han W, Zhu Y, et al. Human UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases 1A1, 1A3, 1A9, 2B4 and 2B7 are Inhibited by Diethylstilbestrol. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2016;119:505-511 pubmed publisher..Results suggest that DES can trigger in vivo inhibition of UGT1A1, 1A3, 1A9, 2B4 and 2B7 after the intravenous administration in high doses. ..
- Jin Q, Feng L, Wang D, Wu J, Hou J, Dai Z, et al. A highly selective near-infrared fluorescent probe for carboxylesterase 2 and its bioimaging applications in living cells and animals. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;83:193-9 pubmed publisher..All these prominent features of DDAB make it holds great promise for further investigation on CE2-associated biological process and for exploring the physiological functions of CE2 in living systems. ..
- Wang D, Jin Q, Hou J, Feng L, Li N, Li S, et al. Highly sensitive and selective detection of human carboxylesterase 1 activity by liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016;1008:212-218 pubmed publisher..All these findings combined with this practical method are very helpful for the deep understanding of the expression and function of hCE1 in human biological samples. ..
- Wang Y, Feng L, Xu L, Li Y, Wang D, Hou J, et al. A rapid-response fluorescent probe for the sensitive and selective detection of human albumin in plasma and cell culture supernatants. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:6064-7 pubmed publisher..ACDM was successfully used to detect trace HA in various biological samples including diluted plasma and cell culture supernatants. ..
- Lv X, Wang X, Hou J, Fang Z, Wu J, Cao Y, et al. Comparison of the inhibitory effects of tolcapone and entacapone against human UDP-glucuronosyltransferases. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2016;301:42-9 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that tolcapone may result in significant increase in AUC of bilirubin or the drugs primarily metabolized by UGT1A1, while entacapone is unlikely to cause a significant DDI through inhibition of UGT1A1. ..
- Xin H, Qi X, Wu J, Wang X, Li Y, Hong J, et al. Assessment of the inhibition potential of Licochalcone A against human UDP-glucuronosyltransferases. Food Chem Toxicol. 2016;90:112-22 pubmed publisher..These findings together demonstrate that LCA has a potent and broad-spectrum inhibitory effect against most human UGTs and thus suggest that much caution should be exercised when high-dose LCA is co-administered with UGT substrates. ..
- Wu Y, Zhang H, Sun Z, Dai J, Hu Y, Li R, et al. Bysspectin A, an unusual octaketide dimer and the precursor derivatives from the endophytic fungus Byssochlamys spectabilis IMM0002 and their biological activities. Eur J Med Chem. 2018;145:717-725 pubmed publisher..Docking simulation also demonstrated that active compound 1 created interaction with the Ser-288 (the catalytic amino-acid in the catalytic cavity) of hCE2 via hydrogen bonding, revealing its highly selective inhibition toward hCE2. ..
- Liang S, Xia Y, Hou J, Ge G, Zhang J, He Y, et al. Methylation, Glucuronidation, and Sulfonation of Daphnetin in Human Hepatic Preparations In Vitro: Metabolic Profiling, Pathway Comparison, and Bioactivity Analysis. J Pharm Sci. 2016;105:808-816 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, methylation is a crucial pathway for daphnetin clearance and might be involved in pharmacologic actions of daphnetin in humans. ..
- Wang D, Zou L, Jin Q, Hou J, Ge G, Yang L. Recent progress in the discovery of natural inhibitors against human carboxylesterases. Fitoterapia. 2017;117:84-95 pubmed publisher..All information and knowledge presented in this review will be very helpful for medicinal chemists to develop more potent and highly selective inhibitors against hCEs for potential biomedical applications. ..
- Lei W, Wang D, Dou T, Hou J, Feng L, Yin H, et al. Assessment of the inhibitory effects of pyrethroids against human carboxylesterases. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;321:48-56 pubmed publisher..These findings are helpful for the deep understanding of the interactions between xenobiotics and CES1. ..
- Ma H, Yang J, Hou J, Zou L, Jin Q, Hao D, et al. Comparative metabolism of DDAO benzoate in liver microsomes from various species. Toxicol In Vitro. 2017;44:280-286 pubmed publisher..These findings were helpful for the rational use of DDAB as an imaging tool for CE2 in different mammals, as well as for translational researches on the function of mammalian CEs and CE2-associated drug-drug interactions. ..
- Wang D, Liu Y, Li N, Zhang Y, Jin Q, Hao D, et al. Induction of CYP1A1 increases gefitinib-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis in A549 cells. Toxicol In Vitro. 2017;44:36-43 pubmed publisher..These findings strongly suggest that CYP1A1 can enhance the cytotoxicity of gefitinib and gefitinib-induced oxidative stress, which may partially explain the occurrence of pulmonary toxicity in some patients administered with gefitinib. ..