Affiliation: Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics
- Sun X, Peng J, Wang M, Wang J, Tang C, Yang L, et al. Determination of nine bisphenols in sewage and sludge using dummy molecularly imprinted solid-phase extraction coupled with liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2018;1552:10-16 pubmed publisher..4?ng?L-1 in the WWTP influent, respectively, were the predominant bisphenols. The results demonstrated that BPS and BPF have become the most frequently used substitutes of BPA. ..
- Li F, Jin J, Sun X, Wang X, Li Y, Shah S, et al. Gas chromatography-triple quadrupole mass spectrometry for the determination of atmospheric polychlorinated naphthalenes. J Hazard Mater. 2014;280:111-7 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that this analytical method was useful for the accurate and specific evaluation of dioxin-like toxicity and human exposure levels of PCNs in the atmosphere. ..
- Yang J, Li Y, Wang J, Sun X, Shah S, Cao R, et al. Novel sponge-like molecularly imprinted mesoporous silica material for selective isolation of bisphenol A and its analogues from sediment extracts. Anal Chim Acta. 2015;853:311-9 pubmed publisher..43-0.71 ng g(-1) dry weight (dw). The recoveries of BPs for lyophilizated sediment samples at two spiking levels (50 and 500 ng g(-1) dw for each BP) were in the range of 75.5-105.5% with RSD values below 7.5%. ..
- Li Y, Yang J, Huang C, Wang L, Wang J, Chen J. Dendrimer-functionalized mesoporous silica as a reversed-phase/anion-exchange mixed-mode sorbent for solid phase extraction of acid drugs in human urine. J Chromatogr A. 2015;1392:28-36 pubmed publisher..Satisfactory recoveries at two spiking levels (30 and 300 ng mL(-1) for KEP and IBU, 3 and 30 ng mL(-1) for NAP) were obtained in the range of 85.7-113.9% with RSD values below 9.3% (n=3). ..
- Geng N, Zhang H, Xing L, Gao Y, Zhang B, Wang F, et al. Toxicokinetics of short-chain chlorinated paraffins in Sprague-Dawley rats following single oral administration. Chemosphere. 2016;145:106-11 pubmed publisher..The distribution discrepancies of SCCPs congener groups in blood and excreta were more dependent on chlorine contents than on carbon chain lengths. ..
- Li F, Jin J, Gao Y, Geng N, Tan D, Zhang H, et al. Occurrence, distribution and source apportionment of polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs) in sediments and soils from the Liaohe River Basin, China. Environ Pollut. 2016;211:226-32 pubmed publisher..The result of PMF indicated that PCNs in sediments and paddy soils were mainly from the industrial processes, with additional contributions from the historical use of Halowax 1014 and atmospheric deposition. ..
- Li F, Jin J, Tan D, Xu J, Dhanjai -, Ni Y, et al. High performance solid-phase extraction cleanup method coupled with gas chromatography-triple quadrupole mass spectrometry for analysis of polychlorinated naphthalenes and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls in complex samples. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1448:1-8 pubmed publisher..6-19.1pgg(-1) and 0.4-8.6pgg(-1), respectively. The PCNs and dl-PCBs levels in these samples ranged from 0.16 to 3.07ngg(-1) dry weight (dw) and from undetectable to 0.07ngg(-1) dw, respectively. ..
- Gong Y, Zhang H, Geng N, Xing L, Fan J, Luo Y, et al. Short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs) induced thyroid disruption by enhancement of hepatic thyroid hormone influx and degradation in male Sprague Dawley rats. Sci Total Environ. 2018;625:657-666 pubmed publisher..Overall, our data showed that CAR implicated enhancement of hepatic TH influx and degradation could be the main cause for SCCPs induced TH deficiency in male rats. ..
- Xu P, Tao B, Ye Z, Qi L, Ren Y, Zhou Z, et al. Simultaneous determination of three alternative flame retardants (dechlorane plus, 1,2-bis(2,4,6-tribromophenoxy) ethane, and decabromodiphenyl ethane) in soils by gas chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry. Talanta. 2015;144:1014-20 pubmed publisher..These results met the acceptable range of labeled standards for analysis of polybrominated diphenyl ethers as specified by the USEPA 1614 method. ..
- Tan D, Jin J, Wang L, Zhao X, Guo C, Sun X, et al. Ammonium hydroxide enhancing electrospray response and boosting sensitivity of bisphenol A and its analogs. Talanta. 2018;182:590-594 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that the improved instrumental method coupled with suitable pretreatment techniques is more feasible to analyze bisphenol compounds in complex bio-samples. ..
- Ma X, Zhang H, Yao W, Guo W, Li D, Yao Z, et al. Occurrence and bioaccumulation of polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sediments and paddy ecosystems of Liaohe River Basin, northeast China. J Environ Sci (China). 2016;43:250-256 pubmed publisher..In view of the fact that crab had the larger BSAF value and higher lipid content, the ecological risk and health risk for crab cultivation in paddy fields should be of particular concern. ..
- Shi L, Gao Y, Zhang H, Geng N, Xu J, Zhan F, et al. Concentrations of short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in indoor dusts from malls in China: Implications for human exposure. Chemosphere. 2017;172:103-110 pubmed publisher..Dermal permeation was the predominated exposure pathway for the adult, while dust ingestion was suggested to be more important for the toddler due to hand-to-mouth contact. ..
- Xu P, Tao B, Zhou Z, Fan S, Zhang T, Liu A, et al. Occurrence, composition, source, and regional distribution of halogenated flame retardants and polybrominated dibenzo-p-dioxin/dibenzofuran in the soils of Guiyu, China. Environ Pollut. 2017;228:61-71 pubmed publisher..Additionally, some riverbank sites were heavily polluted because of nearby point sources, downwind Simapu (SMP) town without EW disposal activity was also contaminated by these pollutants. ..
- Huang C, Li Y, Yang J, Peng J, Jin J, Dhanjai -, et al. Preparation of a reversed-phase/anion-exchange mixed-mode spherical sorbent by Pickering emulsion polymerization for highly selective solid-phase extraction of acidic pharmaceuticals from wastewater. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1521:1-9 pubmed publisher..The developed method exhibited good sensitivity (0.009-0.085?gL-1 limit of detection), satisfactory recoveries (82.1%-105.5%) and repeatabilities (relative standard deviation < 7.9%, n=3). ..
- Ren X, Zhang H, Geng N, Xing L, Zhao Y, Wang F, et al. Developmental and metabolic responses of zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos and larvae to short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs) exposure. Sci Total Environ. 2018;622-623:214-221 pubmed publisher..In view of the significant effect on metabolism, the sub-chronic and chronic toxicity of SCCPs to fish should be concerned. ..
- Xu P, Tao B, Ye Z, Zhao H, Ren Y, Zhang T, et al. Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon concentrations, compositions, sources, and associated carcinogenic risks to humans in farmland soils and riverine sediments from Guiyu, China. J Environ Sci (China). 2016;48:102-111 pubmed publisher..The PAHs in the soils were derived from combustion sources, but the PAHs in the sediments were derived from both combustion and petroleum sources. ..
- Dhanjai -, Sinha A, Wu L, Lu X, Chen J, Jain R. Advances in sensing and biosensing of bisphenols: A review. Anal Chim Acta. 2018;998:1-27 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the article discusses challenges and future perspectives in the development of novel sensing methods for the detection of BP analogs. ..
- Li Y, Huang C, Yang J, Peng J, Jin J, Ma H, et al. Multifunctionalized mesoporous silica as an efficient reversed-phase/anion exchange mixed-mode sorbent for solid-phase extraction of four acidic nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in environmental water samples. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1527:10-17 pubmed publisher..3%, n=3). The limit of detections of four NSAIDs were 0.006-0.070?gL-1 for tap water, and 0.014-0.16?gL-1 for river water and wastewater, with the enrichment factors of 806-1109-fold...
- Ma H, Jin J, Li Y, Chen J. [Target and non-target screening of volatile organic compounds in industrial exhaust gas using thermal desorption-gas chromatography-mass spectrometry]. Se Pu. 2017;35:1094-1099 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this study further proved the importance of screening non-target compounds in the analysis of VOCs in industrial exhaust gas, and has certain reference significance for the complete determination of VOCs distribution...
- Zhu X, Bai H, Gao Y, Chen J, Yuan H, Wang L, et al. Concentrations and inhalation risk assessment of short-chain polychlorinated paraffins in the urban air of Dalian, China. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017;24:21203-21212 pubmed publisher..The exposure risk of SCCPs was evaluated, which illustrated that the estimated exposure of SCCPs via the outdoor environment in Dalian did not exceed the health concern threshold of the European risk assessment. ..
- Tan D, Jin J, Li F, Sun X, Dhanjai -, Ni Y, et al. Phenyltrichlorosilane-functionalized magnesium oxide microspheres: Preparation, characterization and application for the selective extraction of dioxin-like polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soils with matrix solid-phase dispersion. Anal Chim Acta. 2017;956:14-23 pubmed publisher..08 to 555.05 ng g-1 dry weight (dw). The total toxic equivalency quotients (TEQ) of seven DL-PAHs varied from 9.93 to 143.94 ng TEQ/g dw. ..
- Li F, Jin J, Tan D, Wang L, Geng N, Cao R, et al. Hexabromocyclododecane and tetrabromobisphenol A in sediments and paddy soils from Liaohe River Basin, China: Levels, distribution and mass inventory. J Environ Sci (China). 2016;48:209-217 pubmed publisher..67tons HBCD and 2.20tons TBBPA deposited into sediments of the Liaohe River system every year. The total mass inventories of HBCD and TBBPA in sediments were far higher than that in paddy soils. ..