- Wang X, Luo H, Chen C, Chen K, Wang J, Cai Y, et al. Prenatal lipopolysaccharide exposure results in dysfunction of the renal dopamine D1 receptor in offspring. Free Radic Biol Med. 2014;76:242-50 pubmed publisher..Normalization of renal D1R function by amelioration of oxidative stress may be a therapeutic target of fetal programming of hypertension. ..
- Chen Y, Asico L, Zheng S, Villar V, He D, Zhou L, et al. Gastrin and D1 dopamine receptor interact to induce natriuresis and diuresis. Hypertension. 2013;62:927-33 pubmed publisher..An aberrant interaction between the renal CCK?BR and D1-like receptors (eg, D1 receptor) may play a role in the pathogenesis of hypertension. ..
- Cai J, Wu G, Jose P, Zeng C. Functional transferred DNA within extracellular vesicles. Exp Cell Res. 2016;349:179-183 pubmed publisher..In this review, the focus is on the characteristics, biological functions, and roles in diseases of DNA within EVs. ..
- Lan C, Chen X, Zhang Y, Wang W, Wang W, Liu Y, et al. Curcumin prevents strokes in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats by improving vascular endothelial function. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2018;18:43 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that curcumin exerts a stroke preventive effect by attenuating oxidative stress to improve vascular endothelial function, which might be associated with UCP2 signaling. ..
- Yang Y, Chen C, Fu C, Xu Z, Lan C, Zeng Y, et al. Angiotensin II type 2 receptor inhibits expression and function of insulin receptor in rat renal proximal tubule cells. J Am Soc Hypertens. 2018;12:135-145 pubmed publisher..The lost inhibitory effect of AT2R on insulin receptor expression may contribute to the pathophysiology of hypertension. ..
- Xia T, Guan W, Fu J, Zou X, Han Y, Chen C, et al. Tirofiban induces vasorelaxation of the coronary artery via an endothelium-dependent NO-cGMP signaling by activating the PI3K/Akt/eNOS pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;474:599-605 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that tirofiban induces vasorelaxation via an endothelium-dependent NO-cGMP signaling through the activation of the Akt/eNOS/sGC pathway. ..
- Zhang Y, Cheng C, He D, Shi W, Fu C, Wang X, et al. Transcriptional gene silencing of dopamine D3 receptor caused by let-7d mimics in immortalized renal proximal tubule cells of rats. Gene. 2016;580:89-95 pubmed publisher..It is suggested that miRNAs may act as a transcriptional gene regulator via the recognition of the homologous target site within the gene promoter. ..
- Yue R, Fu W, Liao X, Lan C, Liao Q, Li L, et al. Metformin promotes the survival of transplanted cardiosphere-derived cells thereby enhancing their therapeutic effect against myocardial infarction. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2017;8:17 pubmed publisher..MET improves the survival of transplanted CDCs in the myocardium, thereby enhancing their therapeutic effect against MI injury. The pro-survival function of MET on CDCs might be associated with an AMPK-eNOS-dependent mechanism. ..
- Wang N, Chen C, Yang D, Liao Q, Luo H, Wang X, et al. Mesenchymal stem cells-derived extracellular vesicles, via miR-210, improve infarcted cardiac function by promotion of angiogenesis. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2017;1863:2085-2092 pubmed publisher..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Genetic and epigenetic control of heart failure - edited by Jun Ren & Megan Yingmei Zhang. ..
- Chen K, Fu C, Chen C, Liu L, Ren H, Han Y, et al. Role of GRK4 in the regulation of arterial AT1 receptor in hypertension. Hypertension. 2014;63:289-96 pubmed publisher..This study provides a mechanism by which GRK4, via regulation of arterial AT(1)R expression and function, participates in the pathogenesis of conduit vessel abnormalities in hypertension. ..