- Chen Y, Asico L, Zheng S, Villar V, He D, Zhou L, et al. Gastrin and D1 dopamine receptor interact to induce natriuresis and diuresis. Hypertension. 2013;62:927-33 pubmed publisher..An aberrant interaction between the renal CCK?BR and D1-like receptors (eg, D1 receptor) may play a role in the pathogenesis of hypertension. ..
- Cai J, Wu G, Jose P, Zeng C. Functional transferred DNA within extracellular vesicles. Exp Cell Res. 2016;349:179-183 pubmed publisher..In this review, the focus is on the characteristics, biological functions, and roles in diseases of DNA within EVs. ..
- Lan C, Chen X, Zhang Y, Wang W, Wang W, Liu Y, et al. Curcumin prevents strokes in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats by improving vascular endothelial function. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2018;18:43 pubmed publisher..Our study suggests that curcumin exerts a stroke preventive effect by attenuating oxidative stress to improve vascular endothelial function, which might be associated with UCP2 signaling. ..
- Yang Y, Chen C, Fu C, Xu Z, Lan C, Zeng Y, et al. Angiotensin II type 2 receptor inhibits expression and function of insulin receptor in rat renal proximal tubule cells. J Am Soc Hypertens. 2018;12:135-145 pubmed publisher..The lost inhibitory effect of AT2R on insulin receptor expression may contribute to the pathophysiology of hypertension. ..
- Wang N, Chen C, Yang D, Liao Q, Luo H, Wang X, et al. Mesenchymal stem cells-derived extracellular vesicles, via miR-210, improve infarcted cardiac function by promotion of angiogenesis. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2017;1863:2085-2092 pubmed publisher..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled: Genetic and epigenetic control of heart failure - edited by Jun Ren & Megan Yingmei Zhang. ..
- Yue R, Fu W, Liao X, Lan C, Liao Q, Li L, et al. Metformin promotes the survival of transplanted cardiosphere-derived cells thereby enhancing their therapeutic effect against myocardial infarction. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2017;8:17 pubmed publisher..MET improves the survival of transplanted CDCs in the myocardium, thereby enhancing their therapeutic effect against MI injury. The pro-survival function of MET on CDCs might be associated with an AMPK-eNOS-dependent mechanism. ..
- Xia T, Guan W, Fu J, Zou X, Han Y, Chen C, et al. Tirofiban induces vasorelaxation of the coronary artery via an endothelium-dependent NO-cGMP signaling by activating the PI3K/Akt/eNOS pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;474:599-605 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that tirofiban induces vasorelaxation via an endothelium-dependent NO-cGMP signaling through the activation of the Akt/eNOS/sGC pathway. ..
- Zhang Y, Cheng C, He D, Shi W, Fu C, Wang X, et al. Transcriptional gene silencing of dopamine D3 receptor caused by let-7d mimics in immortalized renal proximal tubule cells of rats. Gene. 2016;580:89-95 pubmed publisher..It is suggested that miRNAs may act as a transcriptional gene regulator via the recognition of the homologous target site within the gene promoter. ..
- Chen K, Fu C, Chen C, Liu L, Ren H, Han Y, et al. Role of GRK4 in the regulation of arterial AT1 receptor in hypertension. Hypertension. 2014;63:289-96 pubmed publisher..This study provides a mechanism by which GRK4, via regulation of arterial AT(1)R expression and function, participates in the pathogenesis of conduit vessel abnormalities in hypertension. ..