Affiliation: Chongqing University
- Chen Z, Luo Q, Yuan L, Song G. Microgravity directs stem cell differentiation. Histol Histopathol. 2017;32:99-106 pubmed publisher..In this review, we summarize the current understanding of the effects of microgravity on stem cell differentiation that control the fate of stem cells. ..
- Luo Q, Kuang D, Zhang B, Song G. Cell stiffness determined by atomic force microscopy and its correlation with cell motility. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2016;1860:1953-60 pubmed publisher..This review provides an overview of the current understanding of the correlation between AFM-determined cell stiffness and motility, the determinants of this detecting method, as well as clues to optimize detecting parameters. ..
- Liu L, Luo Q, Sun J, Ju Y, Morita Y, Song G. Chromatin organization regulated by EZH2-mediated H3K27me3 is required for OPN-induced migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2018;96:29-39 pubmed publisher..Thus, our results identify a mechanism by which ERK1/2 signalling drives specific chromatin modifications in BMSCs, which alters chromatin organization and thereby enables OPN-mediated BMSC migration. ..
- Zhang B, Luo Q, Kuang D, Ju Y, Song G. Mechano-growth factor E peptide promotes healing of rat injured tendon. Biotechnol Lett. 2016;38:1817-25 pubmed publisher..MGF-C25E plays an important role in promoting healing of injured rat tendon and could be used as a potential therapeutic factor for tendon repair. ..
- Sun J, Luo Q, Liu L, Zhang B, Shi Y, Ju Y, et al. Biomechanical profile of cancer stem-like cells derived from MHCC97H cell lines. J Biomech. 2016;49:45-52 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated a close relationship between the cell Young×³s modulus and metastatic potential of HHCs, which suggest that Young×³s modulus detected by AFM can be used to evaluate metastatic potential of cancer cells. ..
- Liu L, Luo Q, Sun J, Song G. Nucleus and nucleus-cytoskeleton connections in 3D cell migration. Exp Cell Res. 2016;348:56-65 pubmed publisher..Thus, we suggest that alterations in the nuclear structure may facilitate cellular reorganizations that are necessary for efficient migration. ..
- Mao X, Chen Z, Luo Q, Zhang B, Song G. Simulated microgravity inhibits the migration of mesenchymal stem cells by remodeling actin cytoskeleton and increasing cell stiffness. Cytotechnology. 2016;68:2235-2243 pubmed..Taken together, we propose that SMG inhibits migration of BMSCs through remodeling F-actin and increasing cell stiffness. ..
- Liu L, Luo Q, Sun J, Wang A, Shi Y, Ju Y, et al. Decreased nuclear stiffness via FAK-ERK1/2 signaling is necessary for osteopontin-promoted migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Exp Cell Res. 2017;355:172-181 pubmed publisher..This study provides strong evidence for the role of nuclear mechanics in BMSC migration as well as new insight into the molecular mechanisms of OPN-promoted BMSC migration. ..
- Sun J, Luo Q, Liu L, Yang X, Zhu S, Song G. Salinomycin attenuates liver cancer stem cell motility by enhancing cell stiffness and increasing F-actin formation via the FAK-ERK1/2 signalling pathway. Toxicology. 2017;384:1-10 pubmed publisher..Overall, these results showed that salinomycin inhibits the migration and invasion of LCSCs through the dephosphorylated FAK and ERK1/2 pathways, reflecting the changes in cell stiffness resulting from the increased actin cytoskeleton. ..
- Liu Q, Luo Q, HALIM A, Song G. Targeting lipid metabolism of cancer cells: A promising therapeutic strategy for cancer. Cancer Lett. 2017;401:39-45 pubmed publisher..Understanding the regulation of lipid metabolism in cancer cells has important implications for exploring a new therapeutic strategy for management and treatment of cancer. ..
- Chen Q, Liang Q, Zhuang W, Zhou J, Zhang B, Xu P, et al. Tenocyte proliferation and migration promoted by rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell-derived conditioned medium. Biotechnol Lett. 2018;40:215-224 pubmed publisher..MSC-CM-induced tenocyte migration was accompanied by cytoskeletal polymerization and increases in cellular and nuclear stiffness. ..
- Chen Z, Luo Q, Lin C, Song G. Simulated microgravity inhibits osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells through down regulating the transcriptional co-activator TAZ. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;468:21-6 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we propose that microgravity inhibits osteogenic differentiation of BMSCs due to decreased TAZ expression and that LPA can efficiently reverse the reduced osteogenic differentiation via the Rock-TAZ pathway. ..