Affiliation: Chinese Research Academy of Environmental Sciences
- Aerosol effects on ozone concentrations in Beijing: a model sensitivity studyJun Xu
State Key Laboratory of Environmental Criteria and Risk Assessment, Chinese Research Academy of Environmental Sciences, Beijing 100012, China
J Environ Sci (China) 24:645-56. 2012..The two aerosol-related processes should be considered in the study of O3 formation because high aerosol concentration is a ubiquitous phenomenon that affects the urban- and regional air quality in China...
- Process analysis of typical summertime ozone episodes over the Beijing areaJun Xu
Chinese Research Academy of Environmental Sciences, Beijing, 100012, China
Sci Total Environ 399:147-57. 2008....
- [Characteristic analysis of E protein genes of new strains of tick-borne encephalitis virus isolated from China]Lu Fei Chen
Institute for Viral Disease Control and Prevention, Heilongjiang Provincial Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Harbin 150030, Heilongjiang, China
Bing Du Xue Bao 24:202-7. 2008..In the A, B and C antigenic domains of protein E, the six DXAL strains had different degrees of amino acid changes. These mutations were likely to affect the function of E protein...
- Association of CFH, LOC387715, and HTRA1 polymorphisms with exudative age-related macular degeneration in a northern Chinese populationYule Xu
Beijing Tongren Eye Center, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
Mol Vis 14:1373-81. 2008..The purpose of this study was to investigate the association of reported common single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in CFH, LOC387715, and HTRA1 with exudative AMD in a northern Chinese population...
- Biomarkers of environmental and workplace boron exposureXiaoru Xing
Research Center for Eco Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, PR China
J Occup Environ Hyg 5:141-7. 2008..85, 0.80 respectively, p < 0.0001). This work suggests that creatinine-corrected, postshift urine boron concentration can be used as a biomarker of human boron exposure in worker populations...
- Icefish (salangidae) as an indicator of anthropogenic pollution in freshwater systems using nitrogen isotope analysisJun Xu
Donghu Experimental Station of Lake Ecosystems, State Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Biotechnology of China, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Science, Wuhan, 430072, People s Republic of China
Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 79:323-6. 2007....
- [Study on the acryl amide intake in the Beijing diet]Qing zhong Jin
J Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing 100013, China
Wei Sheng Yan Jiu 35:631-3. 2006..A 24-hours recall study was performed to get the acryl amide intake in the Beijing diet...
- [Self-rated health status of pregnant and postpartum women]Jun Xu
Department of Pharmacology, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 26:984-6. 2006..To To understand the self-rated health of pregnant and postpartum women...
- [Analysis of coping strategies of community population in Shenzhen]Ming e He
Graduate School, School of Public Administration, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 26:208-10. 2006..To investigate the coping strategies of the community-based population in Shenzhen...
- [Effects of self-concept on test anxiety level among sophomores in a medical college]Jin Xu
Department of Psychology, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 25:759-60. 2005..To explore the effects of self-concept on the test anxiety among sophomores in a medical college...
- Visible light induced photodegradation of organic pollutants on nitrogen and fluorine co-doped TiO2 photocatalystZheng peng Wang
School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai 200240, China
J Environ Sci (China) 17:76-80. 2005..The substitutional fluorine and interstitial nitrogen atoms in co-doped TiO2 polycrystalline powder were responsible for the vis light response and caused the absorption edge of TiO2 to shift to a lower energy region...
- [Comparision of the serotypes and genotypes of hepatitis B virus among HBsAg positive hepatitis B patients in a northern city and a southern city of China]Zhi wu Lü
Department of Gastroenterology, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University, Harbin 150086, China
Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi 13:95, 100. 2005
- [Comparison of hepatitis B virus serotype and genotype among HBsAg positive hepatitis B patients in a northern and a southern city of China]Jun Xu
Hepatology Institute, People s Hospital, Beijing University, Beijing 100044, China
Zhonghua Shi Yan He Lin Chuang Bing Du Xue Za Zhi 17:327-9. 2003..To understand HBV serotypes and genotypes epidemiology in a northern city and a southern city in China...
- Evolution and migration history of the Chinese population inferred from Chinese Y-chromosome evidenceWei Deng
Laboratory of Bioinformatics, Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 15 Datun Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, 100101 People s Republic of China
J Hum Genet 49:339-48. 2004..Our results give some new clues to the evolution and migration of the Chinese population and its subsequence moving about in this land, which are in accordance with the historical records...
- [cDNA cloning and sequence analysis of major allergen of Dermatophagoides farinae (Der f 2) in south China]Min qi Hao
Guangzhou Institute of Respiratory Diseases, Guangzhou 510120
Zhongguo Ji Sheng Chong Xue Yu Ji Sheng Chong Bing Za Zhi 21:160-3. 2003..To clone and analyze the cDNA of major allergen Der f 2 of Dermatophagoides farinae in south China...