Affiliation: Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Simple subtyping assay for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 subtypes B, C, CRF01-AE, CRF07-BC, and CRF08-BCMin Wei
Division of Virology and Immunology, National Center for AIDS STD Prevention and Control, China Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Beijing, 100050 People s Republic of China
J Clin Microbiol 42:4261-7. 2004..The average reproducibility was 96.0% for subtype B, 96.7% for subtype C, and 95.0% for CRF01-AE. We have developed a simple, rapid, and low cost assay for screening subtypes B, C, CRF01-AE, CRF07-BC, and CRF08-BC in China...
- Biochemical and HIV-1 coreceptor properties of K26R, a new CCR5 Variant in China's Sichuan populationLiying Ma
INSERM U543, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, 75013 Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 39:38-43. 2005..We observed that K26R displayed alteration in MIP1-beta/CCL4 and RANTES/CCL5 ligand binding and exhibited a slightly decrease for HIV coreceptor properties...
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses in Chinese infected with HIV-1 B'/C Recombinant (CRF07_BC)Jianping Chen
State Key Laboratory for Infectious Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing 100050, China
Retrovirology 4:62. 2007....
- HIV incidence and factors contributed to retention in a 12-month follow-up study of injection drug users in Sichuan Province, ChinaYuhua Ruan
National Center for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 39:459-63. 2005..This study also suggested that HIV is spreading rapidly to more geographic areas along drug-trafficking routes in China, and a short-term follow-up rate may predict a long-term retention rate in this IDU cohort...
- Preferential CTL targeting of Gag is associated with relative viral control in long-term surviving HIV-1 infected former plasma donors from ChinaMingming Jia
State Key Laboratory for Infectious Disease Prevention and Control, National Center for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing 102206, China
Cell Res 22:903-14. 2012..The advantage of HLA-A*30/B*13/Cw*06 haplotype in viral control may be associated with the contribution of Gag-specific CTL responses in the studied individuals...
- Conservancy of the α4β7 integrin mimotope in the V2 domain of HIV type 1 CRF07_BC compared to subtype B' strains in ChinaXiang He
State Key Laboratory for Infectious Disease Prevention and Control, National Center for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, China CDC, Beijing, China
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 27:1127-33. 2011..In this study, we compared the α(4)β(7) binding sites of two HIV-1 subtypes prevalent in China and found that the tripeptide binding domain of α(4)β(7) was more diverse in subtype B' strains than in CRF07_BC...
- Community-based survey of HIV transmission modes among intravenous drug users in Sichuan, ChinaYuhua Ruan
Division of Virology and Immunology, National Center for AIDS STD Control and Prevention, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing, China
Sex Transm Dis 31:623-7. 2004..The goal of this study was to investigate the prevalence and different transmission risk factors of HIV among intravenous drug users (IDUs) in the Liangshan Yizu Autonomous Region of Sichuan province, China...
- High degree of inter-clade cross-reactivity of HIV-1-specific T cell responses at the single peptide levelXu G Yu
Partners AIDS Research Center and Infectious Disease Division, Massachusetts General Hospital, 149 13th Street, Boston, MA 02129, USA
AIDS 19:1449-56. 2005....
- Bean common mosaic virus isolates causing different symptoms in asparagus bean in China differ greatly in the 5'-parts of their genomesHongying Zheng
Department of Plant Protection, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, People s Republic of China
Arch Virol 147:1257-62. 2002..Other significant subgroupings amongst published BCMV isolates were detected...
- Characterisation of potyviruses from sugarcane and maize in ChinaJiong Chen
College of Life Sciences, Zhejiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Hangzhou, People s Republic of China
Arch Virol 147:1237-46. 2002..The complete sequences of SCMV and SrMV had about 70% nucleotides identical to one another and to Maize dwarf mosaic virus (MDMV). MDMV was not detected in any of the samples...