Affiliation: China Agricultural University
- Chen Y, Cheng N, Xu Y, Huang K, Luo Y, Xu W. Point-of-care and visual detection of P. aeruginosa and its toxin genes by multiple LAMP and lateral flow nucleic acid biosensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2016;81:317-323 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this approach provides a simple, pollution free, sensitive, and low-cost point-of-care test for the detection of P. aeruginosa and its toxin genes. ..
- Zhu P, Wang C, Huang K, Luo Y, Xu W. A Novel Pretreatment-Free Duplex Chamber Digital PCR Detection System for the Absolute Quantitation of GMO Samples. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:402 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we have provided a simple and flexible way of achieving absolute quantitation for genetically modified organism (GMO) genome samples using commercial digital PCR detection systems. ..
- Zhu P, Tian W, Cheng N, Huang K, Luo Y, Xu W. Ultra-sensitive "turn-on" detection method for Hg(2+) based on mispairing biosensor and emulsion PCR. Talanta. 2016;155:168-74 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, by combining a mispairing biosensor with emulsion PCR, we developed a flexible and stable quantitative "turn-on" detection method with ultra-sensitivity that can detect trace amounts Hg(2+) within different substrates. ..
- Cheng N, Xu Y, Huang K, Chen Y, Yang Z, Luo Y, et al. One-step competitive lateral flow biosensor running on an independent quantification system for smart phones based in-situ detection of trace Hg(II) in tap water. Food Chem. 2017;214:169-175 pubmed publisher..The approach provides a simple, sensitive, and practical tool for the detection of trace Hg(II) in tap water, showing great promise for in-situ applications. ..
- Zhao J, Qi X, Dai Q, He X, Dweep H, Guo M, et al. Toxicity study of ochratoxin A using HEK293 and HepG2 cell lines based on microRNA profiling. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2016;: pubmed..The biogenesis of miRNA was impaired in both lines. In conclusion, deregulated miRNAs in vitro are mostly related to human cancer and signal transduction pathways. The deregulated pathways in vivo are similar to those in vitro. ..
- Zhang Y, Qi X, Zheng J, Luo Y, Zhao C, Hao J, et al. Lipid Rafts Disruption Increases Ochratoxin A Cytotoxicity to Hepatocytes. J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 2016;30:71-9 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, lipid rafts play a key role in OTA-induced cytotoxicity. This study provides insight into how OTA toxicity is regulated by the plasma membrane, especially the lipid rafts. ..
- Zhang Y, Qi X, Zheng J, Luo Y, Huang K, Xu W. High-Throughput Tag-Sequencing Analysis of Early Events Induced by Ochratoxin A in HepG-2 Cells. J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 2016;30:29-36 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that OTA exposure leads to an imbalance in zinc finger expression and shed light on splicing factor and mitochondrial-based mechanisms. ..
- Zhu L, Zhang B, Dai Y, Li H, Xu W. A Review: Epigenetic Mechanism in Ochratoxin A Toxicity Studies. Toxins (Basel). 2017;9: pubmed publisher..Our recommendations are as follows: (1) the specific target site of OTA should be detected by advanced technologies; and (2) competing endogenous RNAs (ceRNA) should be explored with OTA. ..
- Wang C, Cheng N, Zhu L, Xu Y, Huang K, Zhu P, et al. Colorimetric biosensor based on a DNAzyme primer and its application in logic gate operations for DNA screening. Anal Chim Acta. 2017;987:111-117 pubmed publisher..The designed colorimetric biosensor is a rapid, portable and versatile tool for nucleic acids detection and diagnosis in the field. ..
- Cheng N, Shang Y, Xu Y, Zhang L, Luo Y, Huang K, et al. On-site detection of stacked genetically modified soybean based on event-specific TM-LAMP and a DNAzyme-lateral flow biosensor. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017;91:408-416 pubmed publisher..This method may be useful for the in-field detection of DP305423× GTS 40-3-2 soybean on a single kernel basis and on-site screening tests of stacked GM soybean lines and individual parent GM soybean lines in highly processed foods. ..
- Xiang W, Shang Y, Wang Q, Xu Y, Zhu P, Huang K, et al. Identification of a chicken (Gallus gallus) endogenous reference gene (Actb) and its application in meat adulteration. Food Chem. 2017;234:472-478 pubmed publisher..All experiments indicated that the Actb gene is a useful endogenous reference gene for chicken, and provides a convenient and accurate approach for detection of chicken in feed and food. ..
- Guo M, Ding S, Zhao C, Gu X, He X, Huang K, et al. Red Ginseng and Semen Coicis can improve the structure of gut microbiota and relieve the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015;162:7-13 pubmed publisher..Red Ginseng could promote the growth of probiotic bacteria in vitro. Red Ginseng and, to a lesser extent Semen Coicis, gave positive results in an experimental in vivo model for ulcerative colitis. ..
- Zhu L, Yu T, Qi X, Gao J, Huang K, He X, et al. Limited Link between Oxidative Stress and Ochratoxin A-Induced Renal Injury in an Acute Toxicity Rat Model. Toxins (Basel). 2016;8: pubmed..DNA damage and oxidative DNA damage were not found. In conclusion, there is a limited link between oxidative stress and OTA-induced renal injury in an acute toxicity rat model. ..
- Dai Y, Huang K, Zhang B, Zhu L, Xu W. Aflatoxin B1-induced epigenetic alterations: An overview. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017;109:683-689 pubmed publisher..To better understand the evidence for AFB1-induced epigenetic alterations and the potential mechanisms of the toxicity of AFB1, we conducted a review of published studies of AFB1-induced epigenetic alterations. ..
- Wang Q, Shi N, Shang Y, Liu X, Fu W, Zhao Y, et al. Comprehensive molecular characterization of a transgenic pig expressing hCD46 gene. Gene. 2017;626:376-385 pubmed publisher..In consequence, NGS combined bioinformatics analysis is a reliable and accurate approach for the molecular characterization of GMOs, even for the safety evaluation. ..
- Zhang B, Huang K, Zhu L, Luo Y, Xu W. Precision toxicology based on single cell sequencing: an evolving trend in toxicological evaluations and mechanism exploration. Arch Toxicol. 2017;91:2539-2549 pubmed publisher..In addition, we introduce the procedures for single cell sequencing and describe the expected application of these techniques to toxicological evaluations and mechanism exploration, which we believe will become a trend in toxicology. ..
- Cheng N, Xu Y, Luo Y, Zhu L, Zhang Y, Huang K, et al. Specific and relative detection of urinary microRNA signatures in bladder cancer for point-of-care diagnostics. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:4222-4225 pubmed publisher..The proposed assay is expected to be of great promise for bladder cancer diagnosis and point-of-care diagnostics. ..
- Zhu P, Shang Y, Tian W, Huang K, Luo Y, Xu W. Ultra-sensitive and absolute quantitative detection of Cu2+ based on DNAzyme and digital PCR in water and drink samples. Food Chem. 2017;221:1770-1777 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, a flexible quantitative detection method with ultra-sensitivity was developed to detect trace amounts Cu2+ within different substrates. ..
- Dai Q, Zhao J, Qi X, Xu W, He X, Guo M, et al. MicroRNA profiling of rats with ochratoxin A nephrotoxicity. BMC Genomics. 2014;15:333 pubmed publisher..The abrogation of miRNA maturation process suggests a new target of OTA toxicity. Moreover, the identification of the differentially expressed miRNAs provides us a molecular insight into the nephrtoxicity of OTA. ..