Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: China Agricultural University
- Wang K, Qi S, Mu X, Chai T, Yang Y, Wang D, et al. Evaluation of the Toxicity, AChE Activity and DNA Damage Caused by Imidacloprid on Earthworms, Eisenia fetida. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. 2015;95:475-80 pubmed publisher..05 and 0.92Â mg/kg respectively, the lowest observed effect concentration of imidacloprid about hatchability, growth, AChE activity and DNA damage was 0.02, 0.5, 0.1 and 0.5Â mg/kg, respectively. ..
- Yang Y, Qi S, Chen J, Liu Y, Teng M, Wang C. Toxic Effects of Bromothalonil and Flutolanil on Multiple Developmental Stages in Zebrafish. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. 2016;97:91-7 pubmed publisher..This study provides a foundation for future investigation into the mechanism of bromothalonil and flutolanil toxicity in zebrafish. ..
- Wu J, Shen C, Zhang H, Lu W, Zhang Y, Wang C. Effective removal of nemacide fosthiazate from an aqueous solution using zero-valent iron. J Environ Manage. 2015;161:11-20 pubmed publisher..The characterizations of ZVI before/after the reaction were employed to gain insight into the reaction mechanism. Finally, the main degradation products were investigated by means of an Agilent 1100 LC/MSD Ion Trap. ..
- Mu X, Chai T, Wang K, Zhu L, Huang Y, Shen G, et al. The developmental effect of difenoconazole on zebrafish embryos: A mechanism research. Environ Pollut. 2016;212:18-26 pubmed publisher..Genes related to hatching, retinoic acid metabolism and lipid homeostasis were up-regulated by difenoconazole. ..
- Li D, Gao Q, Xu L, Pang S, Liu Z, Wang C, et al. Characterization of glutathione S-transferases in the detoxification of metolachlor in two maize cultivars of differing herbicide tolerance. Pestic Biochem Physiol. 2017;143:265-271 pubmed publisher..Collectively, higher-level expression of GST genes, leading to higher GST activity and faster herbicide detoxification, appears to be responsible for the difference in tolerance to metolachlor in two maize cultivars. ..
- Mu X, Wang K, Chai T, Zhu L, Yang Y, Zhang J, et al. Sex specific response in cholesterol level in zebrafish (Danio rerio) after long-term exposure of difenoconazole. Environ Pollut. 2015;197:278-86 pubmed publisher..In comparison with males, female zebrafish showed different transcription modification of tested genes, and the cholesterol content maintain normal level during the whole exposure. ..
- Mu X, Chai T, Wang K, Zhang J, Zhu L, Li X, et al. Occurrence and origin of sensitivity toward difenoconazole in zebrafish (Danio reio) during different life stages. Aquat Toxicol. 2015;160:57-68 pubmed publisher..At 8 dpe, the modification in the transcription of the tested genes in the embryos and adult fish was similar, except for the genes related to the synthesis of sterols. ..
- Zhu L, Mu X, Wang K, Chai T, Yang Y, Qiu L, et al. Cyhalofop-butyl has the potential to induce developmental toxicity, oxidative stress and apoptosis in early life stage of zebrafish (Danio rerio). Environ Pollut. 2015;203:40-49 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we speculated that oxidative stress-induced apoptosis should be responsible for abnormal development during embryogenesis after cyhalofop-butyl exposure. ..
- Teng M, Qi S, Zhu W, Wang Y, Wang D, Yang Y, et al. Sex-specific effects of difenoconazole on the growth hormone endocrine axis in adult zebrafish (Danio rerio). Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2017;144:402-408 pubmed publisher..It was found that difenoconazole interfered with the growth endocrine system and sex-specifically altered the expression of GH/IGF axis related genes in adult zebrafish after a short-term exposure. ..
- Yang Y, Liu W, Li D, Qian L, Fu B, Wang C. Altered glycometabolism in zebrafish exposed to thifluzamide. Chemosphere. 2017;183:89-96 pubmed publisher..Overall, thifluzamide caused dysfunctional glycometabolism and led to events that might contribute to various thifluzamide-induced abnormalities in zebrafish. ..
- Yang Y, Qi S, Wang D, Wang K, Zhu L, Chai T, et al. Toxic effects of thifluzamide on zebrafish (Danio rerio). J Hazard Mater. 2016;307:127-36 pubmed publisher..These might be responsible for the adverse expansion of the apoptosis- and immune-related genes, which would facilitate the action of these factors in programmed cell death and might play a key role during the toxic events. ..
- Cui F, Chai T, Qian L, Wang C. Effects of three diamides (chlorantraniliprole, cyantraniliprole and flubendiamide) on life history, embryonic development and oxidative stress biomarkers of Daphnia magna. Chemosphere. 2017;169:107-116 pubmed publisher..2, 14.1 and 30.8 ?g/L for chlorantraniliprole, cyantraniliprole and flubendiamide respectively. Our findings indicate that even low levels of diamides can pose ecological risks to aquatic ecosystems. ..
- Chai T, Cui F, Mu X, Yang Y, Qi S, Zhu L, et al. Stereoselective induction by 2,2',3,4',6-pentachlorobiphenyl in adult zebrafish (Danio rerio): Implication of chirality in oxidative stress and bioaccumulation. Environ Pollut. 2016;215:66-76 pubmed publisher..Our findings might be helpful for elucidating the environmental risk of the two enantiomers of PCB91 that induce toxicity in aquatic organisms. ..