Affiliation: China Agricultural University
- Shen Y, Zhou H, Xu J, Wang Y, Zhang Q, Walsh T, et al. Anthropogenic and environmental factors associated with high incidence of mcr-1 carriage in humans across China. Nat Microbiol. 2018;3:1054-1062 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, our data suggest that aquaculture is a significant reservoir of mcr-1. ..
- Cai J, Wang Y, Schwarz S, Lv H, Li Y, Liao K, et al. Enterococcal isolates carrying the novel oxazolidinone resistance gene optrA from hospitals in Zhejiang, Guangdong, and Henan, China, 2010-2014. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2015;21:1095.e1-4 pubmed publisher..The data of this study may be used as a baseline from which to judge future decreases or increases in optrA-positive enterococci. ..
- Yu W, Zhang T, Ma M, Chen C, Liang X, Wen K, et al. Highly sensitive visual detection of amantadine residues in poultry at the ppb level: A colorimetric immunoassay based on a Fenton reaction and gold nanoparticles aggregation. Anal Chim Acta. 2018;1027:130-136 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we propose that this immunoassay could be generally applicable for on-site detection in the field of food control. ..
- Fu Q, Liu D, Wang Y, Li X, Wang L, Yu F, et al. Metabolomic profiling of Campylobacter jejuni with resistance gene ermB by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry and tandem quadrupole mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2018;1079:62-68 pubmed publisher..jejuni. Our findings revealed important metabolic regulatory pathways associated with resistant C. jejuni with ermB. ..
- Zhang X, Wu C, Wen K, Jiang H, Shen J, Zhang S, et al. Comparison of Fluorescent Microspheres and Colloidal Gold as Labels in Lateral Flow Immunochromatographic Assays for the Detection of T-2 Toxin. Molecules. 2015;21:E27 pubmed publisher..These results provide a certain reference for the selection of appropriate labels to establish a rapid LFIA in various biological samples. ..
- Wang C, Wang Z, Jiang W, Mi T, Shen J. A monoclonal antibody-based ELISA for multiresidue determination of avermectins in milk. Molecules. 2012;17:7401-14 pubmed publisher..90% and 15.42%, respectively. The Mab-based ELISA achieved a great improvement in AVMs detection. Results proved this broad-selective ELISA would be useful for the multi-residue determination of AVMs in milk without purification process. ..
- Wang Y, Wang Y, Wu C, Schwarz S, Shen Z, Zhang W, et al. Detection of the staphylococcal multiresistance gene cfr in Proteus vulgaris of food animal origin. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2011;66:2521-6 pubmed publisher..To investigate the presence and the genetic environment of the multiresistance gene cfr in naturally occurring Gram-negative bacteria of pigs...
- Wang Y, Tian G, Zhang R, Shen Y, Tyrrell J, Huang X, et al. Prevalence, risk factors, outcomes, and molecular epidemiology of mcr-1-positive Enterobacteriaceae in patients and healthy adults from China: an epidemiological and clinical study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2017;17:390-399 pubmed publisher..National Key Basic Research Program of China, National Natural Science Foundation of China/Zhejiang, National Key Research and Development Program, and MRC, UK. ..
- Liu Z, Wang Y, Walsh T, Liu D, Shen Z, Zhang R, et al. Plasmid-Mediated Novel blaNDM-17 Gene Encoding a Carbapenemase with Enhanced Activity in a Sequence Type 48 Escherichia coli Strain. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2017;61: pubmed publisher..The emergence of this novel NDM variant could pose a threat to public health because of its transferability and enhanced carbapenemase activity. ..
- Ling Z, Yin W, Li H, Zhang Q, Wang X, Wang Z, et al. Chromosome-Mediated mcr-3 Variants in Aeromonas veronii from Chicken Meat. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2017;61: pubmed publisher..coli and Aeromonas salmonicida The mcr-3.3-mcr-3-like segment was also observed in other Aeromonas species, including A. media, A. caviae, and A. hydrophila. ..
- Li H, Wang Y, Fu Q, Wang Y, Li X, Wu C, et al. Integrated Genomic and Proteomic Analyses of High-level Chloramphenicol Resistance in Campylobacter jejuni. Sci Rep. 2017;7:16973 pubmed publisher..This work provided a systems biology perspective on understanding the antibiotic resistance mechanisms in bacteria. ..
- Liu Y, Wang Y, Walsh T, Yi L, Zhang R, Spencer J, et al. Emergence of plasmid-mediated colistin resistance mechanism MCR-1 in animals and human beings in China: a microbiological and molecular biological study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2016;16:161-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings emphasise the urgent need for coordinated global action in the fight against pan-drug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria. Ministry of Science and Technology of China, National Natural Science Foundation of China. ..
- Wang Y, Lv Y, Cai J, Schwarz S, Cui L, Hu Z, et al. A novel gene, optrA, that confers transferable resistance to oxazolidinones and phenicols and its presence in Enterococcus faecalis and Enterococcus faecium of human and animal origin. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2015;70:2182-90 pubmed publisher..7%, respectively) than from humans (4.2% and 0.6%, respectively). Enterococci with elevated MICs of linezolid and tedizolid should be tested not only for 23S rRNA mutations and the gene cfr, but also for the novel resistance gene optrA. ..
- Liu Y, Wang Y, Dai L, Wu C, Shen J. First report of multiresistance gene cfr in Enterococcus species casseliflavus and gallinarum of swine origin. Vet Microbiol. 2014;170:352-7 pubmed publisher..casseliflavus and E. gallinarum. The potential dissemination of the multidrug resistance gene amongst different bacterial species, especially in enterococci of human and animal origins, is concerning and should be closely monitored. ..
- Li D, Wang Y, Schwarz S, Cai J, Fan R, Li J, et al. Co-location of the oxazolidinone resistance genes optrA and cfr on a multiresistance plasmid from Staphylococcus sciuri. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2016;71:1474-8 pubmed publisher..Dissemination of this plasmid will substantially limit the efficacy of oxazolidinones. Surveillance of optrA in staphylococci of both human and animal origin is urgently warranted. ..