Affiliation: China Agricultural University
- Xu W, Wang C, Zhu P, Guo T, Xu Y, Huang K, et al. Real-time quantitative nicking endonuclease-mediated isothermal amplification with small molecular beacons. Analyst. 2016;141:2542-52 pubmed publisher..This theoretical and practical basis will help us to monitor SMB-NEMA in a quantitative way. In summary, our SMB-NEMA method allows the simple, specific and sensitive assessment of isothermal DNA quantification. ..
- Cao D, Wang J, Ju Z, Liu Q, Li S, Tian H, et al. Regulations on growth and development in tomato cotyledon, flower and fruit via destruction of miR396 with short tandem target mimic. Plant Sci. 2016;247:1-12 pubmed publisher..Overall, these results revealed novel roles of miR396 in regulating flower and fruit development, and provided a new potential way for improving tomato fruit yield. ..
- Li R, Zhu H, Luo Y. Understanding the Functions of Long Non-Coding RNAs through Their Higher-Order Structures. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..The aim of this review is to provide a better understanding of lncRNA biological functions by studying them at the structural level. ..
- Ju Z, Wang L, Cao D, Zuo J, Zhu H, Fu D, et al. A viral satellite DNA vector-induced transcriptional gene silencing via DNA methylation of gene promoter in Nicotiana benthamiana. Virus Res. 2016;223:99-107 pubmed publisher..Overall, these results demonstrated that the viral satellite DNA vector could be used as an effective VITGS vector to study DNA methylation in plant genomes. ..
- Zhai B, Zhang C, Sheng Y, Zhao C, He X, Xu W, et al. Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effect of S-allyl-cysteine sulfoxide (alliin) in DIO mice. Sci Rep. 2018;8:3527 pubmed publisher..From above, we conclude that alliin has nutraceutical or even medicinal potential in prevention of diabetes and lipid metabolic disorders. ..
- Li S, Li K, Ju Z, Cao D, Fu D, Zhu H, et al. Genome-wide analysis of tomato NF-Y factors and their role in fruit ripening. BMC Genomics. 2016;17:36 pubmed publisher..The results indicated that five NF-Y transcription factors play roles in tomato fruit ripening. This information provides a platform for further investigation of their biological functions. ..