Affiliation: China Pharmaceutical University
- Yousef B, Hassan H, Guerram M, Hamdi A, Wang B, Zhang L, et al. Pristimerin inhibits proliferation, migration and invasion, and induces apoptosis in HCT-116 colorectal cancer cells. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;79:112-9 pubmed publisher..Collectively, pristimerin exerted both in vitro and in vivo cytotoxic and anti-metastatic effects on HCT-116 cells, suggesting that pristimerin has potential as a new anticancer drug for treatment of colon cancer. ..
- Tian C, Ding P, Yuan Z, Li H, Zhao Y, Sun L, et al. A novel dual EGFR/HER2 inhibitor KU004 induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in HER2-overexpressing cancer cells. Apoptosis. 2015;20:1599-612 pubmed publisher..Tumor volume was significantly smaller in KU004-treated group than that in lapatinib-treated group at comparable dose levels. Taken together, these findings demonstrate KU004 can be expected to be a promising anti-HER2 candidate. ..
- Zhang Y, Guo H, Hassan H, Ding P, Su Y, Song Y, et al. Pyrazinamide induced hepatic injury in rats through inhibiting the PPAR? pathway. J Appl Toxicol. 2016;36:1579-1590 pubmed publisher..Copyright © 2016 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ..
- Khaled M, Belaaloui G, Jiang Z, Zhu X, Zhang L. Antitumor effect of Deoxypodophyllotoxin on human breast cancer xenograft transplanted in BALB/c nude mice model. J Infect Chemother. 2016;22:692-6 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that this drug is a promising chemotherapy candidate against human breast carcinoma. ..
- Guerram M, Zhang L, Jiang Z. G-protein coupled receptors as therapeutic targets for neurodegenerative and cerebrovascular diseases. Neurochem Int. 2016;101:1-14 pubmed publisher..This review will highlight the potential use of neurotransmitter GPCRs as emerging therapeutic targets for neurodegenerative and cerebrovascular diseases. ..
- Yousef B, Hassan H, Zhang L, Jiang Z. Pristimerin exhibits in vitro and in vivo anticancer activities through inhibition of nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway in colorectal cancer cells. Phytomedicine. 2018;40:140-147 pubmed publisher..Pristimerin antitumor activities were mainly mediated through inhibition of NF-?B signaling pathway in colon tumor cells. These findings further explain that pristimerin has the therapeutic potential for targeting colon cancer. ..
- Guo H, Hassan H, Zhang Y, Dong S, Ding P, Wang T, et al. Pyrazinamide Induced Rat Cholestatic Liver Injury through Inhibition of FXR Regulatory Effect on Bile Acid Synthesis and Transport. Toxicol Sci. 2016;152:417-28 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggested that PZA-induced cholestatic liver injury was related to FXR inhibition, leading to the dysfunction in bile acid synthesis and transport. ..
- Yang T, Mei H, Xu D, Zhou W, Zhu X, Sun L, et al. Early indications of ANIT-induced cholestatic liver injury: Alteration of hepatocyte polarization and bile acid homeostasis. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017;110:1-12 pubmed publisher..S1PR1 may be a potential target for the prevention of drug-induced cholestatic liver injury. ..
- Liu R, Li X, Qiang X, Luo L, Hylemon P, Jiang Z, et al. Taurocholate Induces Cyclooxygenase-2 Expression via the Sphingosine 1-phosphate Receptor 2 in a Human Cholangiocarcinoma Cell Line. J Biol Chem. 2015;290:30988-1002 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, S1PR2 plays a critical role in TCA-induced COX-2 expression and CCA growth and may represent a novel therapeutic target for CCA. ..
- Li X, Liu R, Luo L, Yu L, Chen X, Sun L, et al. Role of AMP-activated protein kinase ?1 in 17?-ethinylestradiol-induced cholestasis in rats. Arch Toxicol. 2017;91:481-494 pubmed publisher..AMPK?1 may represent an important therapeutic target for estrogen-induced cholestasis. ..
- Li X, Liu R, Zhang L, Jiang Z. The emerging role of AMP-activated protein kinase in cholestatic liver diseases. Pharmacol Res. 2017;125:105-113 pubmed publisher..These findings provide novel insight regarding the potential use of AMPK as a therapeutic target for the treatment of cholestatic liver injury. ..
- Yang T, Shu T, Liu G, Mei H, Zhu X, Huang X, et al. Quantitative profiling of 19 bile acids in rat plasma, liver, bile and different intestinal section contents to investigate bile acid homeostasis and the application of temporal variation of endogenous bile acids. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;172:69-78 pubmed publisher
- Tian C, Yuan Z, Xu D, Ding P, Wang T, Zhang L, et al. Inhibition of glycolysis by a novel EGFR/HER2 inhibitor KU004 suppresses the growth of HER2+ cancer. Exp Cell Res. 2017;357:211-221 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data suggest that multifaceted targeting the aberrant glucose metabolism along with the upstream HER2 may be an effective approach for clinical treatment against HER2+ cancer. ..
- Guo H, Hassan H, Ding P, Wang S, Chen X, Wang T, et al. Pyrazinamide-induced hepatotoxicity is alleviated by 4-PBA via inhibition of the PERK-eIF2?-ATF4-CHOP pathway. Toxicology. 2017;378:65-75 pubmed publisher..These results have potential implications for the pathogenesis of PZA-induced hepatotoxicity in which ER stress especially PERK-eIF2?-ATF4-CHOP pathway participates in hepatocellular injury. ..
- Li X, Yuan Z, Liu R, Hassan H, Yang H, Sun R, et al. UDCA and CDCA alleviate 17?-ethinylestradiol-induced cholestasis through PKA-AMPK pathways in rats. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2016;311:12-25 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that CDCA and UDCA protect against estrogen-induced cholestatic injury via PKA signaling pathway and up-regulation of EE-suppressed FXR, which suggests a potential therapeutic target for ICP. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu K, Hassan H, Guo H, Ding P, Han L, et al. Liver Fatty Acid Binding Protein Deficiency Provokes Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, and Apoptosis-Mediated Hepatotoxicity Induced by Pyrazinamide in Zebrafish Larvae. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2016;60:7347-7356 pubmed