- Combined chemotherapy of hydroxycampothecin with oxaliplatin as an adjuvant treatment for human colorectal cancerYang Yao
Department of Medical Oncology, Sixth People s Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
Tohoku J Exp Med 215:267-78. 2008..Taken together, the present study indicates that the combined chemotherapy of HCPT with L-OHP could become a new adjuvant treatment for CRC...
- [Effect of atorvastatin on inflammatory infiltration in the lung of rabbits with hypercholesterolemia]ShangJie Wu
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha 410011, China
Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 34:608-15. 2009..To determine the effect of atorvastatin on the hypercholesterolemia induced lesion in the lung...
- [Evaluation of the prognostic significance of refinement and stratification of distant metastasis status in 1016 cases of nasopharyngeal carcinoma]Chang Chuan Pan
Department of Medical Oncology, Sichuan Cancer Hospital and Institute, Chengdu 610041, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 35:595-9. 2013..To investigate the prognostic factors for nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) with different metastatic status, and to improve the NPC management by multi-level refinement and stratification of M1 stage distant metastases...
- Therapeutic effect of pirarubicin-based chemotherapy for osteosarcoma patients with lung metastasisHui Zhao
Department of Internal Oncology, Sixth People s Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
J Chemother 22:119-24. 2010..For osteosarcoma patients with secondary lung metastasis, THP-based chemotherapy regimens are safe and effective as a salvage chemotherapy option...
- Survivin and Smac gene expressions but not livin are predictors of prognosis in non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with adjuvant chemotherapy following surgeryChun Hua Dai
Department of Medical Oncology, Affiliated Hospital of Jiangsu University, Jiangsu, China
Jpn J Clin Oncol 40:327-35. 2010..However, result in previous studies of the association of these gene expressions with prognosis of patients with non-small cell lung cancer remains contradictory...
- Electrospun chitosan-graft-poly (ɛ-caprolactone)/poly (ɛ-caprolactone) nanofibrous scaffolds for retinal tissue engineeringHonglin Chen
Department of Ophthalmology, Shanghai Ninth People s Hospital, School of Medicine, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Shanghai, China
Int J Nanomedicine 6:453-61. 2011..Taken together, these results suggest that CS-PCL/PCL(20/80) scaffolds have potential application in retinal tissue engineering...
- Proteomic analysis of cellular protein alterations using a hepatitis B virus-producing cellular modelAiping Tong
The State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy, West China Hospital, College of Life Science, Sichuan University, Chengdu, People s Republic of China
Proteomics 8:2012-23. 2008..15 and HepG2 cells. The proteins identified in this study would be useful in revealing the mechanisms underlying HBV-host cell interactions and the development of HCC. This study can also provide some useful clues for antiviral research...
- Endothelin-1 increases expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and production of interlukin-8 in hunan pulmonary epithelial cellsHong Peng
Department of Respiratory Medicine, The Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan, PR China
Peptides 29:419-24. 2008..These findings indicate that ET-1 plays important roles in regulating COX-2 expression and production of IL-8 in A549 cells. ET-1 mediated production of IL-8 is likely through a COX-2-dependent mechanism...
- Synergistic antitumor effect of CXCL10 with hyperthermiaPing Chen
State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy and Cancer Center, West China Hospital, West China Medical School, Sichuan University, 1 Keyuan Road 4, Gaopeng Street, High Technological Development Zone, Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, People s Republic of China
J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 134:679-87. 2008..In the present study, we try to investigate whether the combination therapy of hyperthermia, a physical antiangiogenic modality, with CXCL10 would completely eradicate the established solid tumors...
- Structure-based design and synthesis of (5-arylamino-2H-pyrazol-3-yl)-biphenyl-2',4'-diols as novel and potent human CHK1 inhibitorsMin Teng
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Pfizer Global Research and Development, La Jolla, Inc, 10770 Science Center Drive, San Diego, California 92121 1194, USA
J Med Chem 50:5253-6. 2007..Compound 10c, showing no single agent effect, potentiated the antiproliferative effect of Gemcitabine in both prostate and breast cancer cell lines...
- [Dicer efficiently converts large dsRNAs into siRNAs suitable for COX-2 gene]Hong Luo
Department of Respiratory Diseases Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha 410011, China
Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 32:437-42. 2007..To report the use of Dicer to cleave double-stranded RNA (dsRNAs) into small interference RNAs (D-siRNAs) that can target multiple sites within an mRNA, and to acquire an new method to cure inflammation of the airway and tumor...
- 5-((4-Aminopiperidin-1-yl)methyl)pyrrolotriazine dual inhibitors of EGFR and HER2 protein tyrosine kinasesHarold Mastalerz
Department of Oncology Chemistry, Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, 5 Research Parkway, Wallingford, CT 06492 1951, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 17:4947-54. 2007..It is hypothesized that this solubilizing group extends into the ribose-phosphate portion of the ATP binding pocket and enhances the binding affinity of the inhibitor...
- Inhibitors of cytochrome P450 4A suppress angiogenic responsesPing Chen
Eye Care Services, Henry Ford Health System, One Ford Place, 4 D, Detroit, MI 48202 3450, USA
Am J Pathol 166:615-24. 2005..These results suggest that a product of CYP4A product, possibly 20-HETE, plays a critical role in the regulation of angiogenesis and may provide a useful target for reduction of pathological angiogenesis...
- Heterogeneity in predisposition of hepatic cells to be induced into pancreatic endocrine cells by PDX-1Shun Lu
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Peking University, 38 Xue Yuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100083, China
World J Gastroenterol 11:2277-82. 2005..In this study, potential plasticity of liver cells into pancreatic endocrine cells induced by PDX-1 was evaluated...
- Involvement of PKC, p38 MAPK and AP-2 in IL-1beta-induced expression of cyclooxygenase-2 in human pulmonary epithelial cellsPing Chen
Department of Respiratory Medicine, The Second Affilitated Hospital, Central South University, Xiangya Medical School, Changsha, Hunan, China
Respirology 11:18-23. 2006..The aim of this study was to identify the signal molecules involved in IL-1beta-induced expression of cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 in human pulmonary epithelial (A549) cells...
- [Effects of electromagnetic fields of different frequencies on proliferation and DNA damage of gallbladder cancer cells]Ping Chen
College of Life Science and Technology, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao 26:328-30. 2006..To study the effects of low-power electromagnetic fields of different frequencies on proliferation and DNA damage of gallbladder cancer cells...
- Structure-activity-relationship studies of conformationally restricted analogs of combretastatin A-4 derived from SU5416Bulbul Pandit
Division of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Bioorg Med Chem 14:6492-501. 2006..Results are compared to those of compound 1, our lead compound previously reported...
- [Effect of lenti-mCCL20 on the growth of mouse tumor]Hong Xia Li
State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy and Cancer Center, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban 37:712-6. 2006..We aim at inducing a potent antitumor immune response via CCL20 expressing in situ tumor...
- New C-5 substituted pyrrolotriazine dual inhibitors of EGFR and HER2 protein tyrosine kinasesHarold Mastalerz
Department of Oncology Chemistry, 5 Research Parkway, Wallingford, CT 06492 1951, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 17:2036-42. 2007..The lead compound exhibited promising oral efficacy in both EGFR and HER2 driven human tumor xenograft models. It is hypothesized that its C-5 morpholine side chain binds in the ribose phosphate portion of the ATP binding pocket...
- Suicide gene therapy of human colon carcinoma xenografts using an armed oncolytic adenovirus expressing carboxypeptidase G2Silke Schepelmann
The Institute of Cancer Research, Cancer Research UK Centres for Cancer Therapeutics, London, United Kingdom
Cancer Res 67:4949-55. 2007....
- [Establishment of protein profile of human small cell lung cancer cell line NCI-H446]Mao Yu Li
Medical Experimental Research Center, Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan, 410008, P R China
Ai Zheng 23:1116-21. 2004..This study was to establish a well-resolved, reproducible 2-DE map of proteome in SCLC cell line NCI-H446, and analyze its protein profiles...