- Real-time three-dimensional echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular remodeling index in patients with hypertensive heart disease and coronary artery diseaseMing Chen
Department of Ultrasonography, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Hubei Provincial Key Laboratory of Molecular Imaging, Wuhan, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 29:122-6. 2009..68, P<0.01), but no significant correlation in CAD group (r=0.30, P>0.05). It was concluded that LVRI derived from RT3DE as a new index for evaluating left ventricular remodeling can provide more superiority to LVRI derived from 2DE...
- Clinical study of the ascending aorta wall motion by velocity vector imaging in patients with primary hypertensionLei Wang
Department of Ultrasonography, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci 29:127-30. 2009..05). VVI could be used to accurately and directly observe the movement character of the ascending aorta walls, which would help us understand the elasticity of great arteries in patients with hypertension...
- Agonistic AT(1) receptor autoantibody increases in serum of patients with refractory hypertension and improves Ca(2+) mobilization in cultured rat vascular smooth muscle cellsFeng Zhu
Laboratory of Cardiovascular Immunology, Institute of Cardiology, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong Science and Technology University, Wuhan, China
Cell Mol Immunol 5:209-17. 2008..And AT(1)-AAs were suggested to involve in resistance to antihypertensive therapy...
- Mitochondrial BNIP3 upregulation precedes endonuclease G translocation in hippocampal neuronal death following oxygen-glucose deprivationShen Ting Zhao
Department of Neurobiology, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, PR China
BMC Neurosci 10:113. 2009..Recent studies imply the involvement of several mitochondrial proteins, including endonuclease G (EndoG) and Bcl-2/adenovirus E1B 19 kDa-interacting protein (BNIP3), in the pathway of non-neuronal cells...
- [Clinical study on the treatment of acromioclavicular joint dislocation of tossy grade III with double endobutton]Rang Teng Zhu
Luqiao Branch of Taizhou Hospital, Taizhou 318050, Zhejiang, China
Zhongguo Gu Shang 22:653-4. 2009..To investigate the clinical effects of internal fixation with double endobutton for the treatment of acromioclavicular joint dislocation of Tossy Grade III...
- [Autoantibodies against alpha1 adrenergic receptor related with cardiac remodeling in hypertensive patients by clinical observation]Zheng zai Li
Institute of Cardiology, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science Technology, Wuhan 430022, China
Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi 34:602-4. 2006..To investigate the effects of autoantibodies against alpha(-) adrenergic receptor on cardiac remodeling in patients with hypertension...
- Intratumoral heterogeneity determines discordant results of diagnostic tests for human epidermal growth factor receptor (HER) 2 in gastric cancer specimensJiyuan Yang
Department of Digestion, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Hubei, Wuhan, China
Cell Biochem Biophys 62:221-8. 2012..The clinical significance and impact of intratumoral HER2 expression heterogeneity on treatment outcome in gastric cancer require further studies...
- Serum and lymphocyte levels of heat shock protein 70 in aging: a study in the normal Chinese populationXingfang Jin
Institute of Occupational Medicine, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Hangkong Road 13, Wuhan, Hubei 430030, People s Republic of China
Cell Stress Chaperones 9:69-75. 2004..Thus, age is an important factor in using serum and lymphocyte Hsp70 as biomarkers to evaluate the disease states or exposure to environmental stresses (or both)...