Hong Lei Chen
- Detection of EBV in nasopharyngeal carcinoma by quantum dot fluorescent in situ hybridizationHong Lei Chen
Department of Pathology, School of Basic Medical Science, Wuhan University, 430071 Wuhan, China
Exp Mol Pathol 89:367-71. 2010..The primary aim of this study was to improve the method of EBV detection by exploring quantum dots in FISH detection, and compare QD-based FISH with conventional ISH...
- Comparison of quantum dots immunofluorescence histochemistry and conventional immunohistochemistry for the detection of caveolin-1 and PCNA in the lung cancer tissue microarrayHonglei Chen
Department of Internal Medicine, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, 430060, Wuhan, China
J Mol Histol 40:261-8. 2009..Moreover, QDs exhibited a much better photostability, a broader excitation spectrum and a longer fluorescence lifetime. We showed here the advantages of QDs-IHC over IHC for the detection of caveolin-1 and PCNA in lung cancer TMA...
- [Expression of apoptosis and proliferation related genes in carcinogenesis of lung squamous cell carcinoma in rats]Jun Wang
Department of Pathology, Medical College, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, PR China
Ai Zheng 22:471-6. 2003....
- Differential expression and function of the caveolin-1 gene in non-small cell lung carcinomaHong Lei Chen
Department of Pathology, School of Basic Medicine Science, Wuhan University, Donghu Road 115, Wuhan 430071, PR China
Oncol Rep 25:359-66. 2011..Deregulation of Cav-1 expression in NSCLCs may not correlate with mutation...
- [Expression of HIF-1 alpha and its relationship to apoptosis and proliferation in lung cancer]Li Fang Fan
Department of Pathology, Medical College, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430071, P R China lifang
Ai Zheng 21:254-8. 2002..This study was designed to investigate the expression of hypoxia inducible facter-1 alpha(HIF-1 alpha) and its relationship to bcl-2, Bax, PCNA in lung cancer...
- [Study on expression and methylation of caveolin 1 gene in non-small cell lung cancers]Yu Xia Zhang
Department of Pathology, School of Basic Medical Science, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430071, China
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 37:300-4. 2008..To study the methylation of CpG islands in the promoter region, expression of caveolin 1 (Cav-1) gene and their clinical significance in non-small cell lung cancers (NSCLC)...
- Molecular alterations of EGFR in small intestinal adenocarcinomaYan Wang
Department of Pathology, School of Basic Medical Science, Wuhan University, 185 DongHu Road, Wuchang District, 430071, Wuhan, China
Int J Colorectal Dis 28:1329-35. 2013..Primary small intestine adenocarcinoma (SIA) is an uncommon malignancy, and EGFR mutation in the cancer has not been well characterized due to its rarity...
- [Expression of human papillomavirus type 16/18 in human cervical carcinomas by the quantum dot fluorescent in-situ hybridization]Jun Sun
Department of Pathology, Hubei Women and Children Health Care Hospital, Wuhan 430070, China
Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi 39:675-7. 2010..To investigate fluorescence in situ hybridization labeled with quantum dots (QDs) for the detection of human papillomavirus 16/18 (HPV16/18) infection in cervical carcinoma patients...
- Bioconjugated quantum dots as fluorescent probes for biomedical imagingZong Huan Li
Department of Pathology, School of Basic Medical Science, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430071, P R China
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 11:7521-36. 2011..We focus on the applications of quantum dots in biomedical imaging, including molecular detection, live cell imaging and in vivo imaging. The toxicity of the quantum dots to cells and animals is also discussed...
- [Significance of caveolin-1 protein detected by quantum dots technique in human lung cancer invasiveness and metastasis.]Hong Lei Chen
Department of Pathology, Basic Medical School of Wuhan University, Wuhan 430071, China
Zhonghua Jie He He Hu Xi Za Zhi 32:821-4. 2009....
- Therapeutic effects and molecular mechanisms of Ginkgo biloba extract on liver fibrosis in ratsShi Quan Liu
Department of Gastroenterology, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan 430060, China
Am J Chin Med 34:99-114. 2006..This process may be related to inhibiting the induction of NF-kappaB on HSC activation and the expression of TGF-beta1...
- Induction of lung lesions in Wistar rats by 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone and its inhibition by aspirin and phenethyl isothiocyanateBo Ye
Pathology Department, Basic Medical School, Wuhan University, Dong Hu Road, Wuhan, PR China
BMC Cancer 7:90. 2007..In the current study, we established a novel lung cancer model in Wistar rats treated with NNK. Using this model, we assessed the effects of two chemopreventive agents, aspirin and phenethyl isothiocyanate (PEITC), on tumor progression...