Wen Hua Chen
- Li Z, Deng L, Chen J, Zhou C, Chen W. Does lipophilicity affect the effectiveness of a transmembrane anion transporter? Insight from squaramido-functionalized bis(choloyl) conjugates. Org Biomol Chem. 2015;13:11761-9 pubmed publisher..However, lipophilicity exhibits little effect on the effectiveness of this set of compounds in terms of either k2/Kdiss or EC50 values. ..
- Zhou C, Yang J, Dong C, Wang Y, Sun B, Chen J, et al. Highly selective, sensitive and fluorescent sensing of dimeric G-quadruplexes by a dimeric berberine. Org Biomol Chem. 2016;14:191-7 pubmed publisher..In addition, it shows no effect on the topology or thermal stability of the G-quadruplexes. ..
- Li Z, Deng L, Chen Y, Wu T, Chen W. Efficient transmembrane anion transport mediated by a bis(imidazolyl)-functionalized bis(choloyl) conjugate. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2016;26:3665-8 pubmed publisher..In addition, this compound was found to exhibit much higher anionophoric activity than the analogue without imidazolyl groups, revealing the significant role of the imidazolyl groups in the anion transport process. ..
- Li Z, Liao T, Dong C, Yang J, Chen X, Liu L, et al. Specifically targeting mixed-type dimeric G-quadruplexes using berberine dimers. Org Biomol Chem. 2017;15:10221-10229 pubmed publisher..These results may provide useful guidance for the rational design of selective multimeric G-quadruplex binders and potential anticancer agents. ..
- Peng C, Zhang M, Sun X, Cai X, Chen Y, Chen W. Highly efficient anion transport mediated by 1,3-bis(benzimidazol-2-yl)benzene derivatives bearing electron-withdrawing substituents. Org Biomol Chem. 2016;14:8232-6 pubmed publisher..The benzimidazolyl-NH fragments, the relative position and the number of the benzimidazolyl groups on the central phenyl scaffold play an essential role in the transport. ..