Genomes and Genes
Min Hu Chen
- Xie C, Li Y, Zhang N, Xiong L, Chen M, Xiao Y. Gastroesophageal flap valve reflected EGJ morphology and correlated to acid reflux. BMC Gastroenterol. 2017;17:118 pubmed publisher..But it had no impact on the four HRM metrics. Our research revealed that GEFV may play an assistant role in the anti-reflux barrier. ..
- Wang S, Tian L, Zeng Z, Zhang M, Wu K, Chen M, et al. IkappaBalpha polymorphism at promoter region (rs2233408) influences the susceptibility of gastric cancer in Chinese. BMC Gastroenterol. 2010;10:15 pubmed publisher..I kappaB alpha rs2233408 T heterozygotes were associated with reduced risk of gastric cancer, especially for the development of certain subtypes of gastric cancer in Chinese population. ..
- Peng T, Chen J, Mao W, Song X, Chen M. Aryl hydrocarbon receptor pathway activation enhances gastric cancer cell invasiveness likely through a c-Jun-dependent induction of matrix metalloproteinase-9. BMC Cell Biol. 2009;10:27 pubmed publisher..Our results provide insight into the mechanism and function of the AhR pathway and its impact on gastric cancer progression. ..
- Chen L, Zhou L, Zhang M, Shang L, Zhang P, Wang W, et al. Clinicopathological features and prognostic validity of WHO grading classification of SI-NENs. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:521 pubmed publisher..Duodenal NENs and jejunal/ileal NENs, ampullary and non-ampullary duodenal NENs shared different characteristics. Ki-67 index of 5% might be a better threshold between grade 1 and grade 2 in SI-NENs. ..
- Luo Y, Chen J, Huang K, Lin Y, Chen M, Xu L, et al. Early evaluation of sunitinib for the treatment of advanced gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms via CT imaging: RECIST 1.1 or Choi Criteria?. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:154 pubmed publisher..026) and PD groups (Pâ€‰<â€‰0.001). The Choi criteria appear to be more sensitive and more precise than RECIST 1.1 in assessing the early response of advanced GEP-NENs treated with sunitinib. ..
- Song X, Chen H, Wang X, Deng X, Xi Y, He Q, et al. H. pylori-encoded CagA disrupts tight junctions and induces invasiveness of AGS gastric carcinoma cells via Cdx2-dependent targeting of Claudin-2. Cell Immunol. 2013;286:22-30 pubmed publisher..This provides a new mechanism whereby CagA induced dedifferentiation of AGS cells, leading to malignant behavior of biology. ..
- Chao K, Zhang S, Qiu Y, Chen X, Zhang X, Cai C, et al. Human umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells protect against experimental colitis via CD5(+) B regulatory cells. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;7:109 pubmed publisher..HUC-MSCs protected against experimental colitis by boosting the numbers of CD5(+) B cells and IL-10-producing CD5(+) Bregs, and correcting Treg/Th17/Th1 imbalances. ..
- Dai J, Qian C, Su M, Chen M, Chen J. Gastrokine-2 suppresses epithelial mesenchymal transition through PI3K/AKT/GSK3? signaling in gastric cancer. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:12403-12410 pubmed..Taken together, these findings suggested that GKN2 suppressed epithelial mesenchymal transition of gastric cancer cells by downregulation of snail through PI3K/AKT/GSK3? signaling pathway. ..
- Wang H, Chao K, Ng S, Bai A, Yu Q, Yu J, et al. Pro-inflammatory miR-223 mediates the cross-talk between the IL23 pathway and the intestinal barrier in inflammatory bowel disease. Genome Biol. 2016;17:58 pubmed publisher..Strategies designed to disrupt this interaction may provide novel therapeutic agents for the management of IBD. ..
- Yu Q, Zhang S, Chao K, Feng R, Wang H, Li M, et al. E3 Ubiquitin ligase RNF183 Is a Novel Regulator in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. J Crohns Colitis. 2016;10:713-25 pubmed publisher..The interaction between RNF183-mediated ubiquitination and miRNA may be an important novel epigenetic mechanism in the pathogenesis of IBD. ..
- Xing X, Cai W, Ma S, Wang Y, Shi H, Li M, et al. Down-regulated expression of OPCML predicts an unfavorable prognosis and promotes disease progression in human gastric cancer. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:268 pubmed publisher..Down-regulated OPCML expression might serve as an independent predictor for unfavorable prognosis of patients, and the biological behavior supports its role as a tumor suppressor in gastric cancer. ..
- Qiu Y, Li M, Feng T, Feng R, Mao R, Chen B, et al. Systematic review with meta-analysis: the efficacy and safety of stem cell therapy for Crohn's disease. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2017;8:136 pubmed publisher..36), but did for clinical response (P?=?0.003). SCT seems potentially effective and may serve as an alternative treatment for refractory active CD. Toxicity will remain the most significant barrier to systemic SCT in patients with CD. ..
- Chen L, Zhang Y, Lin Y, Deng L, Feng S, Chen M, et al. The role of elevated serum procalcitonin in neuroendocrine neoplasms of digestive system. Clin Biochem. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Serum PCT level can help evaluate treatment response and its elevation indicates poor prognosis. Combination of serum PCT and CgA can improve outcome prediction. ..