- Dang Y, Zeng J, He R, Rong M, Luo D, Chen G. Effects of miR-152 on cell growth inhibition, motility suppression and apoptosis induction in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014;15:4969-76 pubmed..miR-152 may act as a tumor suppressor miRNA by also targeting TNFRSF6B and is therefore a potential candidate biomarker for HCC diagnosis, prognosis and molecular therapy. ..
- Lan D, Zhang X, He R, Tang R, Li P, He Q, et al. MiR-133a is downregulated in non-small cell lung cancer: a study of clinical significance. Eur J Med Res. 2015;20:50 pubmed publisher..154, P = 0.087), and EGFR protein expression (r =â€‰-0.612, P < 0.001). MiR-133a serves as a tumor-suppressive miRNA in human NSCLC, and its downregulation suggests deterioration in NSCLC patients. ..
- Zhang Y, Chen W, Gan T, Zhang X, Xie Z, Ye Z, et al. Clinical Significance and Effect of lncRNA HOXA11-AS in NSCLC: A Study Based on Bioinformatics, In Vitro and in Vivo Verification. Sci Rep. 2017;7:5567 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that HOXA11-AS plays pivotal roles in NSCLC and it can become a novel therapeutic direction for treating NSCLC. ..
- Pan L, Zhong T, Tang R, Li P, Dang Y, Huang S, et al. Upregulation and clinicopathological significance of long non-coding NEAT1 RNA in NSCLC tissues. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015;16:2851-5 pubmed..617, p=0.001) and clinical TNM stage (r=-4.134, p<0.001). This study indicates that NEAT1 might be associated with oncogenesis and progression in NSCLC, and suggests application in molecular targeted therapy. ..
- Ren F, Yang H, He R, Lu J, Lin X, Liang H, et al. Analysis of microarrays of miR-34a and its identification of prospective target gene signature in hepatocellular carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2018;18:12 pubmed publisher..And the experiments in vivo and vitro will be conducted by our group to identify the specific mechanism of miR-34a in the progress and deterioration of HCC. ..
- He R, Li X, Liang L, Xie Y, Luo D, Ma J, et al. The suppressive role of miR-542-5p in NSCLC: the evidence from clinical data and in vivo validation using a chick chorioallantoic membrane model. BMC Cancer. 2017;17:655 pubmed publisher..This evidence suggests that miR-542-5p is a potential tumor-suppressed miRNA in NSCLC, which has the potential to act as a diagnostic and therapeutic target of NSCLC. ..
- Rong M, Chen G, Dang Y. Increased miR-221 expression in hepatocellular carcinoma tissues and its role in enhancing cell growth and inhibiting apoptosis in vitro. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:21 pubmed publisher..Moreover, miR-221 inhibitor could be useful to suppress proliferation and induce apoptosis in HCC cells. Thus miR-221 might be a critical targeted therapy strategy for HCC. ..