You rong Chai
- TRANSPARENT TESTA 12 genes from Brassica napus and parental species: cloning, evolution, and differential involvement in yellow seed traitYou rong Chai
Chongqing Rapeseed Engineering Research Center, Southwest University, Tiansheng Road 216, Beibei, 400716, Chongqing, People s Republic of China
Mol Genet Genomics 281:109-23. 2009..The molecular basis for the yellow seed trait, in Brassica, and the theoretical and practical implications of the highly variable intron 1 of these TT12 genes are discussed...
- Molecular cloning of two genes encoding cinnamate 4-hydroxylase (C4H) from oilseed rape (Brassica napus)An He Chen
Chongqing Rapeseed Technology Research Center, Southwest University, Beibei, Chongqing 400716, People s Republic of China
J Biochem Mol Biol 40:247-60. 2007..In root and old seed, BnC4H-2 is dominant over BnC4H-1, with a reverse trend in leaf and pericarp. Paralogous C4H numbers in Brassicaceae genomes and possible roles of conserved motifs in 5' UTR and the 2nd intron are discussed...
- Cloning and characterization of phosphorus starvation inducible Brassica napus PURPLE ACID PHOSPHATASE 12 gene family, and imprinting of a recently evolved MITE-minisatellite twin structureKun Lu
Chongqing Rapeseed Engineering Research Center, Southwest University, Tiansheng Road 216, Beibei, Chongqing 400716, PR China
Theor Appl Genet 117:963-75. 2008..Alternative polyadenylation and intron retention also exist in BnPAP12 mRNAs...
- Molecular cloning of Brassica napus TRANSPARENT TESTA 2 gene family encoding potential MYB regulatory proteins of proanthocyanidin biosynthesisYun Liang Wei
Chongqing Rapeseed Engineering Research Center, Southwest University, 216 Tiansheng Road, Beibei, Chongqing 400716, People s Republic of China
Mol Biol Rep 34:105-20. 2007..Our results lay the basis for further investigating the regulatory mechanism of BnTT2 genes in flavonoid pathway and for transgenic creation of novel yellow-seeded B. napus stocks...
- Cloning and molecular characterization of a functional flavonoid 3'-hydroxylase gene from Brassica napusBen Bo Xu
Chongqing Rapeseed Technology Research Center, Chongqing Key Laboratory of Crop Quality Improvement, Beibei, Chongqing, PR China
J Plant Physiol 164:350-63. 2007..RT-PCR analysis suggests that transcription level of the F3'H gene(s) is not the reason for the different seed colorations found in near-isogenic lines (black-seeded L1 and yellow-seeded L2) of B. napus...