You rong Chai
- TRANSPARENT TESTA 12 genes from Brassica napus and parental species: cloning, evolution, and differential involvement in yellow seed traitYou rong Chai
Chongqing Rapeseed Engineering Research Center, Southwest University, Tiansheng Road 216, Beibei, 400716, Chongqing, People s Republic of China
Mol Genet Genomics 281:109-23. 2009..The molecular basis for the yellow seed trait, in Brassica, and the theoretical and practical implications of the highly variable intron 1 of these TT12 genes are discussed...
- Molecular cloning of two genes encoding cinnamate 4-hydroxylase (C4H) from oilseed rape (Brassica napus)An He Chen
Chongqing Rapeseed Technology Research Center, Southwest University, Beibei, Chongqing 400716, People s Republic of China
J Biochem Mol Biol 40:247-60. 2007..In root and old seed, BnC4H-2 is dominant over BnC4H-1, with a reverse trend in leaf and pericarp. Paralogous C4H numbers in Brassicaceae genomes and possible roles of conserved motifs in 5' UTR and the 2nd intron are discussed...
- Cloning and characterization of phosphorus starvation inducible Brassica napus PURPLE ACID PHOSPHATASE 12 gene family, and imprinting of a recently evolved MITE-minisatellite twin structureKun Lu
Chongqing Rapeseed Engineering Research Center, Southwest University, Tiansheng Road 216, Beibei, Chongqing 400716, PR China
Theor Appl Genet 117:963-75. 2008..Alternative polyadenylation and intron retention also exist in BnPAP12 mRNAs...
- Molecular cloning of Brassica napus TRANSPARENT TESTA 2 gene family encoding potential MYB regulatory proteins of proanthocyanidin biosynthesisYun Liang Wei
Chongqing Rapeseed Engineering Research Center, Southwest University, 216 Tiansheng Road, Beibei, Chongqing 400716, People s Republic of China
Mol Biol Rep 34:105-20. 2007..Our results lay the basis for further investigating the regulatory mechanism of BnTT2 genes in flavonoid pathway and for transgenic creation of novel yellow-seeded B. napus stocks...
- Cloning and molecular characterization of a functional flavonoid 3'-hydroxylase gene from Brassica napusBen Bo Xu
Chongqing Rapeseed Technology Research Center, Chongqing Key Laboratory of Crop Quality Improvement, Beibei, Chongqing, PR China
J Plant Physiol 164:350-63. 2007..RT-PCR analysis suggests that transcription level of the F3'H gene(s) is not the reason for the different seed colorations found in near-isogenic lines (black-seeded L1 and yellow-seeded L2) of B. napus...
- Localization of QTLs for seed color using recombinant inbred lines of Brassica napus in different environmentsFu You Fu
Chongqing Rapeseed Technology Research Center, Chongqing Key Laboratory of Crop Quality Improvement, College of Agronomy and Biotechnology, Southwest University, Beibei, Chongqing, 400716, PRC
Genome 50:840-54. 2007..Besides providing an effective strategy for marker-assisted selection of the yellow-seed trait in B. napus, our results also provide important clues for cloning of the candidate gene corresponding to this major QTL...