Xiao Ting Qi
Affiliation: Capital Normal University
- [A new method for EMSA by modifying DIG high prime DNA labeling and detection starter Kit II]Xiao Ting Qi
Department of Biology, Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
Yi Chuan 28:721-5. 2006..By adjusting the experiment parameters, the successful result was obtained. The present study provides a successful example and method for modifying DIG High Prime DNA Labeling and Detection Starter Kit II...
- An improved primer extension method for detection of mRNA start-points using non-radioactive digoxigenin-labeling primersXiaoting Qi
College of Life Science, Capital Normal University, Beijing, PR China
Biotechnol Lett 29:1125-8. 2007..This new protocol is convenient, simple, cost-effective and safe, and can allow the detection of even low abundance mRNA start-points in enriched poly(A)(+) RNA samples...
- Zn stress-induced inhibition of bean PvSR2-GUS fusion gene splicing is gene-specific in transgenic tobaccoXiaoting Qi
College of Life Science, Capital Normal University, Beijing 100048, China
J Plant Physiol 166:1223-7. 2009..Our results provide in vivo evidence that Zn stress-dependent intron retention is transgene specific in plants...
- The bean PvSR2 gene produces two transcripts by alternative promoter usageXiao Ting Qi
Department of Biology, Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Yuquan Road 19, Beijing 100049, PR China
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 356:273-8. 2007..These results demonstrate an additional non-metal inducible transcription of PvSR2 via alternative intronic promoter usage and provide new insights into expression mechanism of metal inducible gene...
- Characterization of a novel plant promoter specifically induced by heavy metal and identification of the promoter regions conferring heavy metal responsivenessXiaoting Qi
Department of Biology, Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, People s Republic of China
Plant Physiol 143:50-9. 2007..These findings further our understanding of the regulation of PvSR2 expression and provide a new heavy-metal-inducible promoter system in transgenic plants...