- Zhou M, Hara H, Dai Y, Mou L, Cooper D, Wu C, et al. Circulating Organ-Specific MicroRNAs Serve as Biomarkers in Organ-Specific Diseases: Implications for Organ Allo- and Xeno-Transplantation. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..Finally, we discuss the implications and challenges of applying miRNA to monitor organ survival and immune rejection in allo- or xeno-transplantation. ..
- Lin J, Liu Y, Zhan Y, Zhuang C, Liu L, Fu X, et al. Synthetic Tet-inducible small hairpin RNAs targeting hTERT or Bcl-2 inhibit malignant phenotypes of bladder cancer T24 and 5637 cells. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:3115-21 pubmed publisher..The Tet-inducible small hairpin RNAs may provide a novel strategy for the treatment of human bladder cancer in the future. ..
- Xie H, Zhan H, Gao Q, Li J, Zhou Q, Chen Z, et al. Synthetic artificial "long non-coding RNAs" targeting oncogenic microRNAs and transcriptional factors inhibit malignant phenotypes of bladder cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2018;422:94-106 pubmed publisher..Our devices, all in all, provided a novel strategy and methodology for cancer studies, and might show a great potential for cancer therapy if the challenges of inÂ vivo DNA delivery are overcome. ..
- Zhou Q, Hao L, Huang W, Cai Z. The Golgi-Associated Plant Pathogenesis-Related Protein GAPR-1 Enhances Type I Interferon Signaling Pathway in Response to Toll-Like Receptor 4. Inflammation. 2016;39:706-17 pubmed publisher..Understanding the mechanism of GAPR-1 in type I IFN signaling pathway would provide strategies for treatment of infectious diseases. ..
- Chen M, Zhuang C, Liu Y, Li J, Dai F, Xia M, et al. Tetracycline-inducible shRNA targeting antisense long non-coding RNA HIF1A-AS2 represses the malignant phenotypes of bladder cancer. Cancer Lett. 2016;376:155-64 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide new insights into the role of the lncRNA HIF1A-AS2 in the bladder cancer. ..
- Liu L, Liu Y, Zhuang C, Xu W, Fu X, Lv Z, et al. Inducing cell growth arrest and apoptosis by silencing long non-coding RNA PCAT-1 in human bladder cancer. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:7685-9 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that PCAT-1 plays oncogenic roles and can be used as a therapeutic target for treating human bladder cancer. ..
- Mou L, Zhang Q, Diao R, Cai Z, Gui Y. A functional variant in the UBE2B gene promoter is associated with idiopathic azoospermia. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2015;13:79 pubmed publisher..A novel variant (Chr5.133706925 Aâ€‰>â€‰G) residing in the UBE2B gene promoter region confers a high risk for IA in a Chinese population. These results support a role for UBE2B in the pathogenesis of IA. ..
- Luo K, Wei Chen -, Lung W, Wei X, Cheng B, Cai Z, et al. EGCG inhibited bladder cancer SW780 cell proliferation and migration both in vitro and in vivo via down-regulation of NF-κB and MMP-9. J Nutr Biochem. 2017;41:56-64 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our study demonstrated that EGCG was effective in inhibition SW780 cell proliferation and migration, and presented first evidence that EGCG inhibited SW780 tumor growth by down-regulation of NF-κB and MMP-9. ..
- Wang X, Guo X, Yu W, Li C, Gui Y, Cai Z. Expression of methionine adenosyltransferase 2A in renal cell carcinomas and potential mechanism for kidney carcinogenesis. BMC Cancer. 2014;14:196 pubmed publisher..MAT2A is a transcriptional corepressor for HO-1 expression by supplying SAM for methyltransferases, which may be one of potential mechanism of MAT2A as tumor suppressor in kidney carcinogenesis. ..