- Multiple sex partner behavior in female undergraduate students in China: a multi-campus surveyHong Yan
School of Public Health of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, PR China
BMC Public Health 9:305. 2009..China is realizing increases in women engaged in premarital sex and multiple sex partner behavior. Our aim was to examine prevalence and determinants of multiple sex partner behavior among female undergraduates in China...
- Gene expression in benzene-exposed workers by microarray analysis of peripheral mononuclear blood cells: induction and silencing of CYP4F3A and regulation of DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit in DNA double strand break repairYongyi Bi
School of Public Health, Wuhan University, 185 Donghu Rd, Wuhan, Hubei 430071, China
Chem Biol Interact 184:207-11. 2010..Induction of the genes may play a role in the pathogenesis of benzene hematotoxicity and serve as biomarkers of benzene exposure...
- Induction of CYP4F3 by benzene metabolites in human white blood cells in vivo in human promyelocytic leukemic cell lines and ex vivo in human blood neutrophilsZhiwei Zhao
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, School of Public Health, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
Drug Metab Dispos 37:282-91. 2009..Induction of CYP4F3 may play a role in the development of benzene hematotoxicity and serve as a biomarker of benzene exposure...
- The aryl hydrocarbon receptor interacts with nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 to mediate induction of NAD(P)H:quinoneoxidoreductase 1 by 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxinLiping Wang
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, School of Public Health, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430071, China Department of Basic Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, West Virginia University, USA Electronic address
Arch Biochem Biophys 537:31-8. 2013..The findings reveal that TCDD induces multi protein complexes to mediate cross-interaction between the AhR and Nrf2 pathways, uncovering a novel mechanistic aspect of gene regulation by environmental chemicals through AhR and Nrf2. ..
- Stem cell and benzene-induced malignancy and hematotoxicityLiping Wang
Department of Occupational and Environmental Toxicology, School of Public Health, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
Chem Res Toxicol 25:1303-15. 2012....
- Sodium ferulate modified gene expression profile of oxidized low-density lipoprotein-stimulated human umbilical vein endothelial cellsDongxian Zhang
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health, School of Public Health, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, PR China
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther 14:302-13. 2009....
- Family and peer influences on sexual behavior among female college students in Wuhan, ChinaHong Yan
School of Public Health, Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei, China
Women Health 50:767-82. 2010..Interventions to protect young women from sexually transmitted diseases need to target early sex education and address peer and parents influences...