Affiliation: Beijing Forestry University
- Guo H, Wang H, Liu Q, An H, Liu C, Xia X, et al. 15N-labeled ammonium nitrogen uptake and physiological responses of poplar exposed to PM2.5 particles. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017;24:500-508 pubmed publisher..5 treatment time, indicating that stomatal limitation is a major reason for Pn reduction. This study may provide novel insights into the relationship between PM2.5 pollution and plants. ..
- Shuai P, Liang D, Zhang Z, Yin W, Xia X. Identification of drought-responsive and novel Populus trichocarpa microRNAs by high-throughput sequencing and their targets using degradome analysis. BMC Genomics. 2013;14:233 pubmed publisher..Drought is a common stress that limits the growth of plants. To obtain more insight into the role of miRNAs in drought stress, Illumina sequencing of Populus trichocarpa sRNAs was implemented...
- Pang T, Ye C, Xia X, Yin W. De novo sequencing and transcriptome analysis of the desert shrub, Ammopiptanthus mongolicus, during cold acclimation using Illumina/Solexa. BMC Genomics. 2013;14:488 pubmed publisher..Studies of differentially expressed genes involved in cold-related metabolic pathways and transcription factors facilitate the discovery of cold-resistance genes. ..
- Liang D, Zhang Z, Wu H, Huang C, Shuai P, Ye C, et al. Single-base-resolution methylomes of Populus trichocarpa reveal the association between DNA methylation and drought stress. BMC Genet. 2014;15 Suppl 1:S9 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide valuable new insight into our understanding of the interaction between gene expression and methylation of drought responses in Populus. ..
- Dong Y, Wang C, Han X, Tang S, Liu S, Xia X, et al. A novel bHLH transcription factor PebHLH35 from Populus euphratica confers drought tolerance through regulating stomatal development, photosynthesis and growth in Arabidopsis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;450:453-8 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that PebHLH35 functions as a positive regulator of drought stress responses by regulating stomatal density, stomatal aperture, photosynthesis and growth. ..
- An H, Zhang G, Liu C, Guo H, Yin W, Xia X. Characterization of PM2.5-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and its deposition in Populus tomentosa leaves in Beijing. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017;24:8504-8515 pubmed publisher..5 concentration. Our results indicated that P. tomentosa may be used as a useful species for removing PAHs from the air and biomonitoring PAHs in atmosphere. ..
- Lu X, Dun H, Lian C, Zhang X, Yin W, Xia X. The role of peu-miR164 and its target PeNAC genes in response to abiotic stress in Populus euphratica. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2017;115:418-438 pubmed publisher..This study aids in understanding the adaptability of P. euphratica to extreme drought and salt environment by analysing tissue-specific expression patterns of miR164-regulated and specific promoter-regulated PeNAC genes. ..