Affiliation: Beijing Normal University
- Niu J, Li Y, Shang E, Xu Z, Liu J. Electrochemical oxidation of perfluorinated compounds in water. Chemosphere. 2016;146:526-38 pubmed publisher....
- Zhang L, Niu J, Wang Y. Full life-cycle toxicity assessment on triclosan using rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2016;127:30-5 pubmed publisher..402 to 0.34 significantly. The effects of TCS exposure on the hatching rate during the formation period were greater than those during the resting egg hatching period. ..
- Wang C, Yu Y, Yin L, Niu J, Hou L. Insights of ibuprofen electro-oxidation on metal-oxide-coated Ti anodes: Kinetics, energy consumption and reaction mechanisms. Chemosphere. 2016;163:584-591 pubmed publisher..By successive hydroxylation, these carboxylic acids were then oxidized to CO2 and H2O, achieving the complete mineralization of IBP. ..
- Xu Z, Yu Y, Liu H, Niu J. Highly efficient and stable Zr-doped nanocrystalline PbO2 electrode for mineralization of perfluorooctanoic acid in a sequential treatment system. Sci Total Environ. 2017;579:1600-1607 pubmed publisher..5, 1.3, 1.0, 0.5, 0.2, 0.1, and 9mgL-1, respectively, demonstrating the promising application of the sequential treatment system for the treatment of PFOA wastewater. ..
- Xu Z, Liu H, Niu J, Zhou Y, Wang C, Wang Y. Hydroxyl multi-walled carbon nanotube-modified nanocrystalline PbO2 anode for removal of pyridine from wastewater. J Hazard Mater. 2017;327:144-152 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrated that the MWCNTs-OH-PbO2 electrode exhibited high efficiency for pyridine mineralization in aqueous solution under mild conditions. ..
- Li Y, Niu J, Shang E, Crittenden J. Influence of dissolved organic matter on photogenerated reactive oxygen species and metal-oxide nanoparticle toxicity. Water Res. 2016;98:9-18 pubmed publisher..80). The results implied the necessity of considering DOM when investigating the photoreactivity of NPs. ..