Affiliation: Anhui Agricultural University
- Zhu B, Yu Y, Gao J, Feng Y, Tang L, Sun Y, et al. Characterization and function of a novel calmodulin-like protein from crayfish Procambarus clarkii. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;67:518-522 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Pc-CaM-L plays a role in the immune response of P. clarkii. ..
- Sun Y, Tang L, Gao J, Feng Y, Peng T, Yu Y, et al. A role of tumor susceptibility gene 101 (TSG101) in innate immune response of crayfish Procambarus clarkii. Dev Comp Immunol. 2017;76:268-273 pubmed publisher..RNA interference of TSG101 affected the gene expression of members of the Toll pathway. These results suggest that TSG101 is involved in the innate immune responses of P.Â clarkii. ..
- Sun Y, Tang L, Wang P, Abbas M, Tian J, Zhu B, et al. Cathepsin L-like protease can regulate the process of metamorphosis and fat body dissociation in Antheraea pernyi. Dev Comp Immunol. 2018;78:114-123 pubmed publisher..pernyi. These results suggest that Ap-cathL may involve in the process of metamorphosis and fat body dissociation of A. pernyi. ..
- Abbas M, Zhu B, Kausar S, Dai L, Sun Y, Tian J, et al. Suppressor of cytokine signaling 2-12 regulates antimicrobial peptides and ecdysteroid signaling pathways in Bombyx mori (Dazao). J Insect Physiol. 2017;103:47-56 pubmed publisher..Altogether, BmSOCS2-12 may have multiple functional roles in the physiology of B. mori (Dazao), since it negatively regulates the expression of AMPs and ecdysteroid signaling transduction...
- Gao J, Sun Y, Sun Y, Chen C, Kausar S, Tian J, et al. Identification and function of cAMP response element binding protein in Oak silkworm Antheraea pernyi. J Invertebr Pathol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..These findings demonstrate that ApCREB is a CREB homologue that may be involved in innate immunity in A. pernyi...
- Kausar S, Abbas M, Qian C, Zhu B, Sun Y, Sun Y, et al. Serpin-14 negatively regulates prophenoloxidase activation and expression of antimicrobial peptides in Chinese oak silkworm Antheraea pernyi. Dev Comp Immunol. 2017;76:45-55 pubmed publisher..We concluded that Apserpin-14 likely involved in regulation of proPO activation and production of antimicrobial peptides, implying its important role in the innate immune system of A.Â pernyi. ..
- Abbas M, Kausar S, Sun Y, Tian J, Zhu B, Liu C. Suppressor of cytokine signaling 6 can enhance epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway in Bombyx mori (Dazao). Dev Comp Immunol. 2018;81:187-192 pubmed publisher..Altogether we concluded that BmSOCS-6 may improve the efficiency of EGFR signaling pathway in B. mori (Dazao). ..