Affiliation: Anhui Medical University
- Yang X, Zhao Y, Jia X, Wang C, Wu Y, Zhang L, et al. CP-25 combined with MTX/ LEF ameliorates the progression of adjuvant-induced arthritis by the inhibition on GRK2 translocation. Biomed Pharmacother. 2019;110:834-843 pubmed publisher..Equivalent therapeutic effects were observed between CP-25-combination groups and high-dose MTX/LEF groups. CP-25 inhibited p-ERK by reducing the membrane expression of GRK2 in FLS from AA rats. ..
- Cai X, Zhang L, Wei W. Regulatory B cells in inflammatory diseases and tumor. Int Immunopharmacol. 2019;67:281-286 pubmed publisher..Bregs are also involved in tumor immunosuppressive effect and inhibit the antitumor immune process. In this article, we review the research advances of Bregs in autoimmune diseases, GVHD and tumor. ..
- Wu Y, Zhao M, Wang J, Tang H, Wang B, Xiao F, et al. Absorption and efflux characteristics of CP-25 in plasma and peripheral blood mononuclear cells of rats by UPLC-MS/MS. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018;108:1651-1657 pubmed publisher..This research provides a basis and guidance for further study of the clinical application of CP-25. ..
- Shu J, Zhang X, Han L, Zhang F, Wu Y, Tang X, et al. Paeoniflorin-6'-O-benzene sulfonate alleviates collagen-induced arthritis in mice by downregulating BAFF-TRAF2-NF-κB signaling: comparison with biological agents. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2018;: pubmed publisher..In summary, our results provide evidence that CP-25 alleviates CIA and regulates the functions of B cells through BAFF-TRAF2-NF-κB signaling. CP-25 would be a soft immunomodulatory drug with anti-inflammatory effect. ..
- Wang X, Chen X, Huang W, Zhang P, Guo Y, Korner H, et al. Losartan suppresses the inflammatory response in collagen-induced arthritis by inhibiting the MAPK and NF-κB pathways in B and T cells. Inflammopharmacology. 2018;: pubmed publisher..While achieving similar anti-rheumatic effects, a combination therapy of losartan with a low dose of MTX, can protect from liver and renal damage caused by giving a high dose of MTX. ..
- Sun W, Wu J, Peng W, Sun J, Wei W. The role of G protein-coupled receptor kinases in the pathology of malignant tumors. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2018;39:1699-1705 pubmed publisher..Herein, we review evolving understanding of the function of GRKs, the regulation of GRKs activity and the role of GRKs in human malignant tumor pathophysiology. ..
- Chen J, Si M, Wang Y, Liu L, Zhang Y, Zhou A, et al. Ginsenoside metabolite compound K exerts anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects via downregulating COX2. Inflammopharmacology. 2019;27:157-166 pubmed publisher..CK exerted anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, possibly by reducing the catalytic synthesis of PGE2 via downregulation of COX-2 expression. ..
- Jia X, Chang Y, Sun X, Dai X, Wei W. The role of prostaglandin E2 receptor signaling of dendritic cells in rheumatoid arthritis. Int Immunopharmacol. 2014;23:163-9 pubmed publisher..Here, we summarize the latest progress in PGE2 research with respect to DC functions, as well as the role of PGE2 receptor signaling of DCs in the pathogenesis of RA. ..
- Peng W, Sun W, Li X, Sun J, Du J, Wei W. Emerging Roles of G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19: pubmed publisher..We also highlight the potential avenues of GPCR-based therapeutics for HCC. ..
- Wu Y, Wang C, Wei W. The effects of DMARDs on the expression and function of P-gp, MRPs, BCRP in the treatment of autoimmune diseases. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018;105:870-878 pubmed publisher..This article reviews the effects of DMARDs on the expression and function of P-gp, MRPs, and BCRP and the related molecular mechanism in the treatment of AID. ..
- Chen X, Wu H, Wei W. Advances in the diagnosis and treatment of Sjogren's syndrome. Clin Rheumatol. 2018;37:1743-1749 pubmed publisher..This article reviews the recent classification criteria for primary SS and briefly discusses the conventional and novel therapies of the disease. ..
- Li Y, Sheng K, Chen J, Wu Y, Zhang F, Chang Y, et al. Regulation of PGE2 signaling pathways and TNF-alpha signaling pathways on the function of bone marrow-derived dendritic cells and the effects of CP-25. Eur J Pharmacol. 2015;769:8-21 pubmed publisher..CP-25 might inhibit the function of DCs through regulating PGE2-EP4-cAMP and TNF-alpha-TNFR1-TRADD-TRAF2-NF-ÎºB pathways. ..
- Chen J, Wu H, Wang Q, Chang Y, Liu K, Wei W. Ginsenoside metabolite compound K suppresses T-cell priming via modulation of dendritic cell trafficking and costimulatory signals, resulting in alleviation of collagen-induced arthritis. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2015;353:71-9 pubmed publisher..These results provide an interesting, novel insight into the potential mechanism by which CK contributes to the anti-inflammatory effect in autoimmune conditions. ..
- Song S, Yuan P, Li P, Wu H, Lu J, Wei W. Dynamic analysis of tumor-associated immune cells in DEN-induced rat hepatocellular carcinoma. Int Immunopharmacol. 2014;22:392-9 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the dysfunction of DCs and the increase of IL-10-producing Breg and Foxp3(+) Treg might play important roles in HCC progression. ..
- Zhao M, Zhou P, Yu J, James A, Xiao F, Wang C, et al. The tissue distribution and excretion study of paeoniflorin-6'-O-benzene sulfonate (CP-25) in rats. Inflammopharmacology. 2018;: pubmed publisher..The results indicated that the CP-25 concentration was higher in major tissues than Pae; CP-25 was primarily excreted through the feces; and there were gender-related differences in the tissue distribution and excretion. ..
- Wu H, Chen J, Wang C, Liu L, Wu Y, Zhang Y, et al. β2-adrenoceptor signaling reduction is involved in the inflammatory response of fibroblast-like synoviocytes from adjuvant-induced arthritic rats. Inflammopharmacology. 2019;27:271-279 pubmed publisher..Decreased β2-AR signaling may be relevant to the exacerbation of arthritis inflammation. ..
- Zhang L, Fu J, Sheng K, Li Y, Song S, Li P, et al. Bone marrow CD11b(+)F4/80(+) dendritic cells ameliorate collagen-induced arthritis through modulating the balance between Treg and Th17. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015;25:96-105 pubmed publisher..The BM CD11b(+)F4/80(+) DCs might have a promising immunotherapeutic potential for autoimmune arthritis. ..
- Wang C, Yuan J, Wu H, Chang Y, Wang Q, Wu Y, et al. Total glucosides of paeony inhibit the inflammatory responses of mice with allergic contact dermatitis by restoring the balanced secretion of pro-/anti-inflammatory cytokines. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015;24:325-334 pubmed publisher..In summary, these results suggest that the therapeutic effects of TGP on ACD may result from its regulation of the imbalanced secretion of IL-2/IL-4 and IL-10/IL-17. ..
- Yang J, Rui B, Chen C, Chen H, Xu T, Xu W, et al. Acetylsalicylic acid enhances the anti-inflammatory effect of fluoxetine through inhibition of NF-?B, p38-MAPK and ERK1/2 activation in lipopolysaccharide-induced BV-2 microglia cells. Neuroscience. 2014;275:296-304 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggest that FLX may have some anti-inflammatory effects by modulating microglia activation and that ASA served as an effective adjunctive agent by enhancing these therapeutic effects. ..
- Xu Z, Yan S, Wu H, Chen J, Zhang Y, Li Y, et al. The influence of TNF-? and Ang II on the proliferation, migration and invasion of HepG2 cells by regulating the expression of GRK2. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2017;79:747-758 pubmed publisher..This study provides new ideas for the prevention and treatment of HCC by researching the interaction and probable mechanism of different bioactive factors associated with HCC. ..
- Zhang W, Shen X, Zhang W, Chen H, Xu W, Wei W. Di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate could disrupt the insulin signaling pathway in liver of SD rats and L02 cells via PPAR?. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;316:17-26 pubmed publisher..In general, these results highlight the key role of PPAR? in the process of insulin resistance induced by DEHP. ..
- Chen H, Zhang W, Rui B, Yang S, Xu W, Wei W. Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate exacerbates non-alcoholic fatty liver in rats and its potential mechanisms. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2016;42:38-44 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that the detrimental effects of DEHP on high-fat diet induced NAFLDs were mediated via increasing lipid accumulation in the liver and causing lipid peroxidation and inflammation. ..
- Tang X, Zhang L, Wei W. Roles of TRAFs in NF-κB signaling pathways mediated by BAFF. Immunol Lett. 2018;196:113-118 pubmed publisher..TRAF7 is involved in signal transduction pathways that lead either to activation or repression of NF-κB transcription factor. In this article, we reviewed the roles of TRAFs in NF-κB signaling pathway mediated by BAFF. ..
- Wang Y, Han C, Cui D, Luo T, Li Y, Zhang Y, et al. Immunomodulatory Effects of CP-25 on Splenic T Cells of Rats with Adjuvant Arthritis. Inflammation. 2018;41:1049-1063 pubmed publisher..From these results, we can infer that CP-25 play an anti-inflammatory and immune function by affecting the function of the splenic T cells. ..
- Wei W, Zhang L, Xu J, Xiao F, Bao C, Ni L, et al. A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, controlled phase III clinical trial of chicken type II collagen in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Res Ther. 2009;11:R180 pubmed publisher..05). CCII is effective in the treatment of RA and is safe for human consumption. CCII exerts its beneficial effects by controlling inflammatory responses through inducing oral tolerance in RA patients. ChiCTR-TRC-00000093. ..
- Wu H, Huang Q, Qi Z, Chen Y, Wang A, Chen C, et al. Irreversible inhibition of BTK kinase by a novel highly selective inhibitor CHMFL-BTK-11 suppresses inflammatory response in rheumatoid arthritis model. Sci Rep. 2017;7:466 pubmed publisher..The high specificity of CHMFL-BTK-11 makes it a useful pharmacological tool to further detect BTK mediated signaling in the pathology of RA. ..
- Shu J, Zhang F, Zhang L, Wei W. G protein coupled receptors signaling pathways implicate in inflammatory and immune response of rheumatoid arthritis. Inflamm Res. 2017;66:379-387 pubmed publisher..GRKs and ?-arrestins are crucial proteins in the regulation of GPCRs signaling pathways. The potential therapeutic targets as well as strategies to modulate GPCRs signaling pathway are new development trends. ..
- Li R, Hu S, Chang Y, Zhang Z, Zha Z, Huang H, et al. Development and Characterization of a Humanized Anti-HER2 Antibody HuA21 with Potent Anti-Tumor Properties in Breast Cancer Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:563 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our results suggest that HuA21 may represent a unique anti-HER2 antibody with potential as a therapeutic candidate alone or in combination with other anti-HER2 reagents in cancer therapy. ..
- Wei F, Chang Y, Wei W. The role of BAFF in the progression of rheumatoid arthritis. Cytokine. 2015;76:537-544 pubmed publisher..We also summarize the clinical development of BAFF antagonists for the treatment of RA. ..
- Chang Y, Sun X, Jia X, Xu S, Wei F, Yang X, et al. Expression and effects of B-lymphocyte stimulator and its receptors in T cell-mediated autoimmune arthritis. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015;24:451-457 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that the overproduction of BLyS may contribute to T cell responses and may be an attractive target for control of autoimmune diseases, such as RA, that involves both T and B cells. ..
- Ma Y, Han C, Li Y, Wang Y, Wei W. Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-3 inhibits IGF-1-induced proliferation of human hepatocellular carcinoma cells by controlling bFGF and PDGF autocrine/paracrine loops. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2016;478:964-9 pubmed publisher..It demonstrates the importance of IGFBP-3 in the regulation of HCC cell proliferation, suggesting that IGFBP-3 could be a target for the treatment of HCC. ..
- Jia X, Wei F, Sun X, Chang Y, Xu S, Yang X, et al. CP-25 attenuates the inflammatory response of fibroblast-like synoviocytes co-cultured with BAFF-activated CD4(+) T cells. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;189:194-201 pubmed publisher..These observations might provide a scientific basis for the development of new drugs for the treatment of autoimmune diseases by CP-25. ..
- Dai X, Wu Y, Jia X, Chang Y, Wu H, Wang C, et al. hIgD promotes human Burkitt lymphoma Daudi cell proliferation by accelerated G1/S transition via IgD receptor activity. Immunol Res. 2016;64:978-87 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results indicate that hIgD can induce Daudi cell proliferation through activating IgDR to initiate the tyrosine phosphorylation signaling cascade to accelerate the G1/S transition. ..
- Chang Y, Jia X, Sun X, Xu S, Wu Y, Zhang L, et al. APRIL promotes proliferation, secretion and invasion of fibroblast-like synoviocyte from rats with adjuvant induced arthritis. Mol Immunol. 2015;64:90-8 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that APRIL may act as an important mediator for facilitating the function of FLS. Blockade of APRIL thus may be a valuable adjunct in the treatment of RA. ..
- Wei F, Xu S, Jia X, Sun X, Yang X, Wei W, et al. BAFF and its receptors involved in the inflammation progress in adjuvant induced arthritis rats. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;31:1-8 pubmed publisher..Moreover, BAFF-treated DCs induced proliferation of CD4(+) T cell. These findings support the crucial pathogenic role of DCs, BAFF, and its receptors in the development of experimental arthritis. ..
- Wang Y, Chen J, Luo X, Zhang Y, Si M, Wu H, et al. Ginsenoside metabolite compound K exerts joint-protective effect by interfering with synoviocyte function mediated by TNF-Î± and Tumor necrosis factor receptor type 2. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016;771:48-55 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that CK exerts joint-protective effect by interfering with synoviocyte function mediated by TNF-Î± and TNFR2, and this effect may be mediated by GR. ..
- Zhou P, Yang X, Jia X, Yu J, Asenso J, Xiao F, et al. Effect of 6'-acetylpaeoniflorin on dinitrochlorobenzene-induced allergic contact dermatitis in BALB/c mice. Immunol Res. 2016;64:857-68 pubmed publisher..In summary, these results suggest that 6-AP has a significantly higher anti-inflammatory effect than Pae and that 6-AP might be a candidate for the treatment of allergic skin diseases. ..
- Wu H, Yan S, Chen J, Luo X, Li P, Jia X, et al. JAK1-STAT3 blockade by JAK inhibitor SHR0302 attenuates inflammatory responses of adjuvant-induced arthritis rats and decreases Th17 and total BÂ cells. Joint Bone Spine. 2016;83:525-32 pubmed publisher..SHR0302 may attenuate the severity of AA rats, partially through reducing Th17 function and total BÂ cell proportion by inhibiting JAK1-STAT3 phosphorylation. ..
- Qiu Y, Tang L, Wei W. Berberine exerts renoprotective effects by regulating the AGEs-RAGE signaling pathway in mesangial cells during diabetic nephropathy. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2017;443:89-105 pubmed publisher..Berberine exhibited renoprotective effects in diabetic nephropathy rats, and the molecular mechanism was associated with changes in the levels and regulation of the AGEs-RAGE-PKC-?-TGF-?1 signaling pathway. ..
- Zhang Y, Luo X, Zhou Y, Wu H, Chen J, Wang Y, et al. 2K1C-activated Angiotensin II (Ang II) exacerbates vascular damage in a rat model of arthritis through the ATR/ERK1/2 signaling pathway. Inflamm Res. 2017;66:881-890 pubmed publisher..2K1C-activated Ang II is involved in aggravated vascular injury and endothelial dysfunction through the ATR/ERK1/2 signaling pathway in AA rats. ..
- Wang Y, Han C, Cui D, Li Y, Ma Y, Wei W. Is macrophage polarization important in rheumatoid arthritis?. Int Immunopharmacol. 2017;50:345-352 pubmed publisher..Also, we will make an attempt to find out the importance of macrophage polarization in RA treatment as a drug target. ..
- Xiao F, Zhang F, Zhang L, Wei W. A randomized phase I study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and food-effect of Iguratimod in healthy adult volunteers. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2018;74:69-77 pubmed publisher..Therefore, based on our results, iguratimod can be administered with food. The PK profile and metabolic effects of iguratimod support further clinical development for its application in treating autoimmune diseases. ..