Fang B Tao
Affiliation: Anhui Medical University
- Tao R, Zhou Q, Xu Z, Hao J, Huang K, Mou Z, et al. Inverse Correlation between Vitamin D and C-Reactive Protein in Newborns. Nutrients. 2015;7:9218-28 pubmed publisher..06, 95% CI: 2.00, 4.69), compared to neonates with 25(OH)D â‰¥25 nmol/L. Neonates with vitamin D deficiency had higher risk of exposure to elevated inflammation at birth. ..
- Sun Y, Liu Y, Tao F. Associations Between Active Commuting to School, Body Fat, and Mental Well-being: Population-Based, Cross-Sectional Study in China. J Adolesc Health. 2015;57:679-85 pubmed publisher..ACS is correlated with better physical and mental well-being. Sustainable transport planning aimed at increasing active travel to school among Chinese children and adolescents is in great need. ..
- Sun Y, Liu Y, Yan S, Hu J, Xu G, Liu J, et al. Longitudinal pattern of early maturation on morning cortisol and depressive symptoms: Sex-specific effects. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2016;71:58-63 pubmed publisher..Further longitudinal studies are needed to explore HPG-HPA interactions in adolescence, which may be critical to understanding the heightened susceptibility of mental health problems. ..
- Wu X, Gao G, Jin J, Hua W, Tao L, Xu S, et al. Housing type and myopia: the mediating role of parental myopia. BMC Ophthalmol. 2016;16:151 pubmed publisher..Housing type was independently associated with myopia, after stratified by parental myopia. Flat room, lower living floor and more outdoor time may be protective factors for myopia among school-aged children in mainland China. ..
- Wu X, Tao S, Rutayisire E, Chen Y, Huang K, Tao F. The relationship between screen time, nighttime sleep duration, and behavioural problems in preschool children in China. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2017;26:541-548 pubmed publisher..These results may contribute to a better understanding of prevention and intervention for psychosocial problems in children. ..
- Tao S, Wu X, Zhang Y, Zhang S, Tong S, Tao F. Effects of Sleep Quality on the Association between Problematic Mobile Phone Use and Mental Health Symptoms in Chinese College Students. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2017;14: pubmed publisher..001). The study highlights that poor sleep quality may play a more significant role in increasing the risk of mental health problems in students with PMPU than in those without PMPU. ..
- Zhang Y, Gao H, Mao L, Tao X, Ge X, Huang K, et al. Effects of the phthalate exposure during three gestation periods on birth weight and their gender differences: A birth cohort study in China. Sci Total Environ. 2018;613-614:1573-1578 pubmed publisher..223, p=0.017). Moreover, the effect has sex difference. The reduction of birth weight associated with MEHP and MEOHP exposure was stronger in male infants, while MMP and MEP exposure was more significant in female infants. ..