- The tumor affinity of chlorin e6 and its sonodynamic effects on non-small cell lung cancer
Department of Oncology, Guangzhou General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Command, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510010, PR China
Ultrason Sonochem 20:667-73. 2013
..Sonodynamic therapy (SDT) is a promising new approach for cancer therapy. The aim of this study was to investigate the tumor affinity of chlorin e6, a photosensitizer, and its sonodynamic effects on NSCLC...
- A novel peptide (GX1) homing to gastric cancer vasculature inhibits angiogenesis and cooperates with TNF alpha in anti-tumor therapy
State Key Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Xijing Hospital of Digestive Diseases, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an, Shaanxi, PR China
BMC Cell Biol 10:63. 2009
..The present study investigated the bioactivities of GX1, as well as its potential ability to cooperate with recombinant mutant human tumor necrosis factor alpha (rmhTNFalpha), in gastric cancer therapy...
- Specific targeting of the vasculature of gastric cancer by a new tumor-homing peptide CGNSNPKSC
State Key Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Institute of Digestive Diseases, Xijing Hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an, China
J Control Release 131:86-93. 2008
..It would be promising to further develop GX1 peptide-based assay for tumor angiogenesis imaging to improve diagnosis and internal radiotherapy...
- MAD2 as a key component of mitotic checkpoint: A probable prognostic factor for gastric cancer
Xijing Hospital of Digestive Diseases, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an, China
Am J Clin Pathol 131:793-801. 2009
..The change of MAD2 expression may be involved mainly in gastric carcinogenesis and associated with the prognosis of gastric cancer; a C/N of more than 2 may be associated with the worse prognosis for survival in gastric carcinoma...
- The Role of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and IGF-1R Expression in Prediction of Gefitinib Activity as the Second-Line Treatment for Advanced Nonsmall-Cell Lung Cancer
Department of Oncology, Guangzhou General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Command, Guangzhou, Guangdong, P R China
Cancer Invest 31:454-60. 2013
..05). Conclusion: EMT is correlated with efficacy of gefitinib as the second-line treatment for NSCLC, and combined detection of EMT and IGF-1R may be used as new predictors besides EGFR mutation, especially for patients with WT EGFR. ..
- Potential role of vascular targeted therapy to combat against tumor
The Fourth Military Medical University, Xijing Hospital of Digestive Diseases, State Key Laboratory of Cancer Biology, Xi an, Shaanxi, China
Expert Opin Drug Deliv 6:719-26. 2009
..Expression profiling with microarrays, serial analysis of gene expression, and in vitro and in vivo screening of phage display libraries have identified candidate peptides for targeted delivery to the tumor endothelium...
- Expression of NDRG2 in human lung cancer and its correlation with prognosis
Shu Jun Li
State Key Laboratory of Cancer Biology, Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery, Xijing Hospital of Digestive Diseases, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi an 710032, Shanxi, People s Republic of China
Med Oncol 30:421. 2013
..These data showed that NDRG2 may play an important role in human lung cancer tumourigenesis, and NDRG2 might serve as a novel prognostic marker in human lung cancer...