- Benign gynecologic conditions among participants in the Breast Cancer Prevention Trial
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine, Stony Brook University, State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY
Am J Obstet Gynecol 192:1230-7; discussion 1237-9. 2005
..This study was undertaken to report on the benign gynecologic conditions occurring among women with an intact uterus at enrollment in the Breast Cancer Prevention Trial of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project...
- Outcomes of endometrial cancer patients undergoing surgery with gynecologic oncology involvement
Michael L Pearl
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, New York, USA
Obstet Gynecol 100:724-9. 2002
..This study was undertaken to compare the outcomes of patients with endometrial cancer who had primary surgery with gynecologic oncology involvement at university or community hospitals...
- Primary extrauterine endometrial stromal cell sarcoma: a case and review
Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, NY, USA
J Gastrointest Cancer 39:104-6. 2008
..Extrauterine endometrial stromal sarcoma (ESS) is a rare neoplasm. Little is known about its pathophysiology or best treatment approach...
- A randomized controlled trial of a regular diet as the first meal in gynecologic oncology patients undergoing intraabdominal surgery
Michael L Pearl
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine, Stony Brook, New York, USA
Obstet Gynecol 100:230-4. 2002
..To prospectively evaluate the safety and efficacy of a regular diet as the first meal after intraabdominal surgery in gynecologic oncology patients...
- Patterns of p73 N-terminal isoform expression and p53 status have prognostic value in gynecological cancers
Department of Pathology, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY, USA
Int J Oncol 29:889-902. 2006
..poor prognosis with gynecological cancers...
- Pilot phase 2 trial of 4 months of maintenance pegylated liposomal Doxorubicin in patients with advanced ovarian cancer after complete response to platinum and Paclitaxel-based chemotherapy
Paul A DiSilvestro
Long Island Gynecologic Oncologists, Smithtown, NY, USA
Gynecol Obstet Invest 63:1-6. 2007
..This phase II trial investigated the use of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin as consolidation chemotherapy for these patients...
- Endometrial cancer: what is a clinician to do?
Obstet Gynecol 110:1222-3. 2007