- GDPC: connecting researchers with multiple integrated data sources
Terry M Casstevens
Institute for Genomic Diversity, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 2703, USA
Bioinformatics 20:2839-40. 2004
- Software engineering the mixed model for genome-wide association studies on large samples
Institute for Genomic Diversity, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
Brief Bioinform 10:664-75. 2009
..The available software packages are evaluated, and suggestions made for future software development...
- TASSEL: software for association mapping of complex traits in diverse samples
Peter J Bradbury
United States Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service, Institute for Genomic Diversity, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
Bioinformatics 23:2633-5. 2007
..Other features include analyzing insertions/deletions, calculating diversity statistics, integration of phenotypic and genotypic data, imputing missing data and calculating principal components...
- Gramene: a bird's eye view of cereal genomes
Department of Plant Breeding, 240 Emerson Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 34:D717-23. 2006
..Ware, P. Jaiswal, J. Ni, I. V. Yap, X. Pan, K. Y. Clark, L. Teytelman, S. C. Schmidt, W. Zhao, K. Chang et al. [(2002), Plant Physiol., 130, 1606-1613], the database has undergone extensive changes that are described in this publication...
- TASSEL-GBS: a high capacity genotyping by sequencing analysis pipeline
Jeffrey C Glaubitz
Institute for Genomic Diversity, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e90346. 2014
..0042 through application of population genetic-based SNP filters. Overall, the GBS assay and the TASSEL-GBS pipeline provide robust tools for studying genomic diversity...