Kelly M Carpenter
- Efficacy of a web-based intervention to reduce sexual risk in men who have sex with menKelly M Carpenter
Talaria, Inc, 1121 34th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
AIDS Behav 14:549-57. 2010..Thus, this study gives preliminary evidence that a brief web-based intervention offering cognitive behavioral skills training and motivational enhancement can effectively reduce sexual risk in MSM...
- An Online Self-help CBT Intervention for Chronic Lower Back PainKelly M Carpenter
Talaria Inc, Seattle, WA
Clin J Pain 28:14-22. 2012..The objective of this randomized, controlled trial was to evaluate its efficacy...
- Computer Assessment of Simulated Patient Interviews (CASPI): Psychometric Properties of a Web-Based System for the Assessment of Motivational Interviewing SkillsJohn S Baer
Department of Psychology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 73:154-64. 2012..Conclusions: CASPI represents a promising method of assessing MI skills. Future studies are needed to establish its performance in real-world contexts. (J. Stud. Alcohol Drugs, 73, 154-164, 2012)...
- HIV Risk Prevention: A Computer TutorialKELLY CARPENTER; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Technology Enhanced Depression Intervention (TEDI)KELLY CARPENTER; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- ADAPTIVE SUPPORT ENVIRONMENT FOR ALCOHOL DEPENDENCEKELLY CARPENTER; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING FOR SMOKING CESSATIONKELLY CARPENTER; Fiscal Year: 2004..Phase II goals include adding audio and video, developing additional modules for working with patients at different stages of change and conducting a large teaching effectiveness study with clinicians at two medical settings. ..
- Cognitive Behavioral Chronic Pain Management WorkbookKELLY CARPENTER; Fiscal Year: 2006..We will also collect information regarding usability and functionality of the Pain Workbook. The Phase II plan is to complete the Pain Workbook and to conduct a larger randomized effectiveness trial. ..
- Internet-based Coping Skills Workbook for PTSDKELLY CARPENTER; Fiscal Year: 2006..SPROUT is expected to reduce PTSD symptoms, increase symptom management self-efficacy, and increase patient satisfaction. ..