Affiliation: York University
- Congenital absence of the mammillary bodies: a novel finding in a well-studied case of developmental amnesiaR Shayna Rosenbaum
Department of Psychology, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3 Rotman Research Institute Baycrest Health Sciences, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6A 2E1 Electronic address
Neuropsychologia 65:82-7. 2014..The results also encourage re-examination of the pathological basis of developmental amnesia in other cases reported in the literature. ..
- Remote spatial memory in aging: all is not lostR Shayna Rosenbaum
Neuroscience Graduate Diploma Program, Department of Psychology, York University Toronto, ON, Canada Rotman Research Institute, Baycrest Toronto, ON, Canada
Front Aging Neurosci 4:25. 2012..The results are seen as analogous to the pattern of better semantic than episodic memory that has been found to accompany healthy aging...
- Memory for familiar environments learned in the remote past: fMRI studies of healthy people and an amnesic person with extensive bilateral hippocampal lesionsR Shayna Rosenbaum
Department of Psychology, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hippocampus 17:1241-51. 2007..The distinction between recent and remote memory, therefore, may apply as much to spatial theories of hippocampal function as it does to theories emphasizing the role of the hippocampus in other types of explicit memory...
- Theory of mind is independent of episodic memoryR Shayna Rosenbaum
Department of Psychology, York University and Rotman Research Institute, Baycrest, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3, Canada
Science 318:1257. 2007..We report two participants with severely impaired episodic memory who perform indistinguishably from healthy controls on objective ToM tests. These results suggest that ToM can function independently of episodic memory...
- Patterns of autobiographical memory loss in medial-temporal lobe amnesic patientsR Shayna Rosenbaum
Department of Psychology, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada
J Cogn Neurosci 20:1490-506. 2008....
- Altered connectivity among emotion-related brain regions during short-term memory in Alzheimer's diseaseR Shayna Rosenbaum
Department of Psychology, York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Neurobiol Aging 31:780-6. 2010....
- Amnesia as an impairment of detail generation and binding: evidence from personal, fictional, and semantic narratives in K.CR Shayna Rosenbaum
Department of Psychology, York University, 4700 Keele St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Neuropsychologia 47:2181-7. 2009..Thus, retrograde AM impairment may be viewed as both a loss of information as well as a deficit in reconstructive processes that hamper or prevent the binding of information to generate a cohesive, detail-rich memory...
- Impaired event memory and recollection in a case of developmental amnesiaR S Rosenbaum
Department of Psychology, York University, Toronto, Canada
Neurocase 17:394-409. 2011..Strikingly, H.C.'s recognition did not benefit from a levels-of-processing manipulation. Thus, not all types of declarative memory and related processes can exist independently of the hippocampus even if it is damaged early in life...