Sara A Kreindler
Affiliation: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Lifting the burden of chronic disease: what has worked? what hasn't? what's next?Sara A Kreindler
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority s Research and Evaluation Unit, Department of Community Health Sciences, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Healthc Q 12:30-40. 2009..It synthesizes a broad range of literature, including numerous systematic reviews and meta-analyses, into practical guidance on optimal system design for chronic disease management and prevention...
- Policy strategies to reduce waits for elective care: a synthesis of international evidenceSara A Kreindler
Department of Community Health Sciences, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, Research and Evaluation Unit, and University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Br Med Bull 95:7-32. 2010..Further research is needed to determine how to achieve major, system-wide improvements in the use of capacity...
- Interpretations of integration in early accountable care organizationsSara A Kreindler
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, Winnipeg, Canada
Milbank Q 90:457-83. 2012..But how do implementers actually envision integration, and what will integration mean in terms of managing the many social identities that ACOs bring together?..
- Silos and social identity: the social identity approach as a framework for understanding and overcoming divisions in health careSara A Kreindler
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority University of Manitoba University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Milbank Q 90:347-74. 2012..Yet this fundamentally group-related issue is typically discussed in terms of interpersonal relations or operational issues, not group processes...
- Watching your wait: evidence-informed strategies for reducing health care wait timesSara A Kreindler
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Qual Manag Health Care 17:128-35. 2008..Understanding these issues can help administrators and providers develop effective wait-reduction strategies in diverse health care settings...
- Housing histories of assertive community treatment clients: program impacts and factors associated with residential stabilitySara A Kreindler
Winnipeg Regional Health Authority Research and Evaluation Unit, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Can J Psychiatry 55:150-6. 2010..Using secondary data, this study examined the housing histories of 65 assertive community treatment (ACT) clients from 2 years prior until up to 7 years after intake, totalling 407 addresses...