- Genomic and genealogical investigation of the French Canadian founder population structureMarie Hélène Roy-Gagnon
Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
Hum Genet 129:521-31. 2011....
- Deep human genealogies reveal a selective advantage to be on an expanding wave frontClaudia Moreau
Centre de Recherche, Hopital Sainte Justine, Universite de Montreal, 3175 Cote Sainte Catherine, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Science 334:1148-50. 2011..This fitness component is heritable on the wave front and not in the core, implying that this life-history trait evolves during range expansions...
- Admixed ancestry and stratification of Quebec regional populationsClaude Bherer
Centre de recherche du CHU Sainte Justine, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Phys Anthropol 144:432-41. 2011..Moreover, our results demonstrate that the study of deep ascending genealogies can accurately reveal population structure...
- When genetics and genealogies tell different stories-maternal lineages in GaspesiaClaudia Moreau
Centre de Recherche, CHU Sainte Justine, Universite de Montreal, Cote Sainte Catherine, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Ann Hum Genet 75:247-54. 2011..Our results show that a reliable reconstruction of population history requires cross-verification of different data sources for consistency, thus favouring multidisciplinary approaches...
- A genealogical study of essential hypertension with and without obesity in French CanadiansZdenka Pausova
University of Montreal Health Centre, Canada
Obes Res 10:463-70. 2002....
- Partnering in oncogenetic research--the INHERIT BRCAs experience: opportunities and challengesDenise Avard
Centre de recherche en droit public, Faculty of Law, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada
Fam Cancer 5:3-13. 2006..The lessons learned by the INHERIT research team and future challenges are presented...
- [Founder effects and genetic variability in Quebec]Claudia Moreau
Centre de Recherche, CHU Sainte Justine, 3175, Chemin de la Cote Sainte Catherine, Montreal, Quebec, H3T 1C5, Canada
Med Sci (Paris) 23:1008-13. 2007....