Affiliation: University of Alberta
- Vinorelbine plus cisplatin vs. observation in resected non-small-cell lung cancerTimothy Winton
National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group, Kingston, Ont
N Engl J Med 352:2589-97. 2005..We undertook to determine whether adjuvant vinorelbine plus cisplatin prolongs overall survival among patients with completely resected early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer...
- Quality-of-life outcomes for adjuvant chemotherapy in early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: results from a randomized trial, JBR.10Andrea Bezjak
National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group, Cancer Centre of Southeastern Ontario, Kingston, ON, Canada
J Clin Oncol 26:5052-9. 2008..We report the QOL results of JBR.10, a North American, intergroup, randomized trial of adjuvant cisplatin and vinorelbine compared with observation in patients who have completely resected, stages IB to II NSCLC...
- Compliance with post-operative adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer. An analysis of National Cancer Institute of Canada and intergroup trial JBR.10 and a review of the literatureNaveed Alam
National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group, 10 Stuart Street, Kingston, Ont, Canada K7L3N6
Lung Cancer 47:385-94. 2005..Differences between nations in the perception of the risks and benefits of adjuvant chemotherapy regimens, both between physicians and patients, should be investigated further...
- Pooled analysis of the effect of age on adjuvant cisplatin-based chemotherapy for completely resected non-small-cell lung cancerMartin Fruh
Department of Medical Oncology, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto
J Clin Oncol 26:3573-81. 2008..This pooled analysis was undertaken to assess the efficacy and toxicity of adjuvant cisplatin-based chemotherapy in elderly patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Lung adjuvant cisplatin evaluation: a pooled analysis by the LACE Collaborative GroupJean Pierre Pignon
Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif, France
J Clin Oncol 26:3552-9. 2008..The aim of the Lung Adjuvant Cisplatin Evaluation was to identify treatment options associated with a higher benefit or groups of patients who particularly benefit from postoperative chemotherapy...
- Class III beta-tubulin expression and benefit from adjuvant cisplatin/vinorelbine chemotherapy in operable non-small cell lung cancer: analysis of NCIC JBR.10Pascal Seve
Cross Cancer Institute, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Clin Cancer Res 13:994-9. 2007..We sought to determine the effect of bTubIII on patient outcome and benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy in the JBR.10 trial...
- Induction chemoradiation and surgical resection for superior sulcus non-small-cell lung carcinomas: long-term results of Southwest Oncology Group Trial 9416 (Intergroup Trial 0160)Valerie W Rusch
Thoracic Surgery Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:313-8. 2007..On the basis of improved outcomes in other subsets of stage III NSCLC, this trial tested the feasibility of induction chemoradiotherapy for SS NSCLC...
- Validating the prognostic value of marker genes derived from a non-small cell lung cancer microarray studyFiona H Blackhall
Division of Cellular and Molecular Biology, University Health Network, Ontario Cancer Institute, Princess Margaret Hospital and University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2M9
Lung Cancer 46:197-204. 2004....
- Skp2 gene copy number aberrations are common in non-small cell lung carcinoma, and its overexpression in tumors with ras mutation is a poor prognostic markerChang Qi Zhu
University Health Network, Ontario Cancer Institute and Princess Margaret Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Clin Cancer Res 10:1984-91. 2004..The Skp2 gene is located on a region of chromosome 5p that is commonly overrepresented in lung cancer. The present study aimed to evaluate Skp2 abnormalities and their prognostic value in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Molecular profiling of non-small cell lung cancer and correlation with disease-free survivalDennis A Wigle
Thoracic Oncology Site Group, Princess Margaret Hospital, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute of Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, 610 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 2M9
Cancer Res 62:3005-8. 2002..The results provide evidence that molecular subtyping of NSCLC can identify distinct profiles of gene expression correlating with disease-free survival...
- Prognostic and predictive importance of p53 and RAS for adjuvant chemotherapy in non small-cell lung cancerMing Sound Tsao
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Princess Margaret Hospital, 610 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M9, Canada
J Clin Oncol 25:5240-7. 2007....