Jackie L Whittaker
Affiliation: University of Calgary
- Association between changes in electromyographic signal amplitude and abdominal muscle thickness in individuals with and without lumbopelvic painJackie L Whittaker
University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 43:466-77. 2013..Validation study...
- Comparison of the sonographic features of the abdominal wall muscles and connective tissues in individuals with and without lumbopelvic painJackie L Whittaker
University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 43:11-9. 2013..Cross-sectional, case-control study...
- Ultrasound imaging transducer motion during clinical maneuvers: respiration, active straight leg raise test and abdominal drawing inJackie L Whittaker
School of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, United Kingdom
Ultrasound Med Biol 36:1288-97. 2010..These findings suggest that an ultrasound transducer can be held relatively stationary in a clinical setting, for the maneuvers tested...
- Induced transducer orientation during ultrasound imaging: effects on abdominal muscle thickness and bladder positionJackie L Whittaker
School of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
Ultrasound Med Biol 35:1803-11. 2009..Future sonographic studies and clinical assessment investigating these parameters could take these findings into account to improve imaging technique reliability...
- Ultrasound imaging and muscle functionJackie L Whittaker
Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 41:572-80. 2011..It also discusses the various factors that need to be considered when interpreting a dynamic USI assessment of muscle specifically as it relates to the assessment of muscle function...