Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Long-term safety and efficacy of risperidone for the treatment of disruptive behavior disorders in children with subaverage IQsAtilla Turgay
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Pediatrics 110:e34. 2002..Disruptive behavior disorders were defined as oppositional defiant disorder, disruptive behavior disorder, and conduct disorder as per the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV) criteria...
- Aggression and disruptive behavior disorders in children and adolescentsAtilla Turgay
The Scarborough Hospital, 3050 Lawrence Avenue East, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 2V5, Canada
Expert Rev Neurother 4:623-32. 2004..Drugs such as risperidone (Risperdal, Janssen-Cilag) have documented effectiveness and safety in children and adolescents, and can be used in treatment...
- Effects of risperidone on conduct and disruptive behavior disorders in children with subaverage IQsRichard Snyder
Royal University Hospital, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:1026-36. 2002....
- Risperidone in the treatment of disruptive behavioral symptoms in children with autistic and other pervasive developmental disordersSarah Shea
IWK Health Centre, and Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Pediatrics 114:e634-41. 2004..To investigate the efficacy and safety of risperidone for the treatment of disruptive behavioral symptoms in children with autism and other pervasive developmental disorders (PDD)...
- Risperidone effects in the presence/absence of psychostimulant medicine in children with ADHD, other disruptive behavior disorders, and subaverage IQMichael G Aman
The Nisonger Center, Ohio State University, 1581 Dodd Drive, Columbus, OH 43210 1257, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 14:243-54. 2004....