Ashleigh R Tuite
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Cholera, canals, and contagion: Rediscovering Dr. Beck's reportAshleigh R Tuite
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Room 678, 155 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5T 3M7
J Public Health Policy 32:320-33. 2011..We show that these themes continue to serve as obstacles to innovation in medical and public health practice today...
- Evaluation of coseasonality of influenza and invasive pneumococcal disease: results from prospective surveillanceStefan P Kuster
Department of Microbiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
PLoS Med 8:e1001042. 2011..We aimed to investigate the relationship between influenza infection and IPD in Ontario, Canada, using several complementary methodological tools...
- Estimation of the burden of disease and costs of genital Chlamydia trachomatis infection in CanadaAshleigh R Tuite
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sex Transm Dis 39:260-7. 2012..Rates of Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) infection in Canada have been increasing since the mid-1990s. We sought to estimate the burden of CT in this population...
- Cholera epidemic in Haiti, 2010: using a transmission model to explain spatial spread of disease and identify optimal control interventionsAshleigh R Tuite
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, 155 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Ann Intern Med 154:593-601. 2011..Haiti is in the midst of a cholera epidemic. Surveillance data for formulating models of the epidemic are limited, but such models can aid understanding of epidemic processes and help define control strategies...
- Estimation of the health impact and cost-effectiveness of influenza vaccination with enhanced effectiveness in CanadaDavid N Fisman
Division of Epidemiology, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
PLoS ONE 6:e27420. 2011..The health and economic impact of such vaccines in the Canadian population are uncertain...