Christine M Tenk
Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Dose response effects of lithium chloride on conditioned place aversions and locomotor activity in ratsChristine M Tenk
Neuroscience Program and Department of Psychology, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, 1100 Richmond St, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2
Eur J Pharmacol 515:117-27. 2005..These conditioned rearing response effects provide a valid measure of the conditioned avoidance response that provides evidence for dose-dependent LiCl-induced conditioned place aversions...
- The effects of acute corticosterone on lithium chloride-induced conditioned place aversion and locomotor activity in ratsChristine M Tenk
Neuroscience Program and Department of Psychology, Social Science Centre, University of Western Ontario, 1100 Richmond Street, London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 5C2
Life Sci 79:1069-80. 2006....
- Neonatal immune system activation with lipopolysaccharide enhances behavioural sensitization to the dopamine agonist, quinpirole, in adult female but not male ratsChristine M Tenk
Neuroscience Program and Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ont, Canada N6A 5C2
Brain Behav Immun 21:935-45. 2007..These findings have important implications for the sexually dimorphic development of addictions to both natural and artificial rewards...
- Sexually dimorphic effects of neonatal immune system activation with lipopolysaccharide on the behavioural response to a homotypic adult immune challengeChristine M Tenk
Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada
Int J Dev Neurosci 26:331-8. 2008..These findings have potential clinical significance given that neonatal exposure to pathogens is a fairly common occurrence and Gram-negative bacteria are a common cause of neonatal bacterial infections...
- Neonatal treatment with lipopolysaccharide differentially affects adult anxiety responses in the light-dark test and taste neophobia test in male and female ratsChristine M Tenk
Department of Psychology, Brescia University College, London, ON, Canada, N6G 1H2
Int J Dev Neurosci 31:171-80. 2013....
- On the relation between 2D:4D and sex-dimorphic personality traitsElizabeth Hampson
Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Arch Sex Behav 37:133-44. 2008..For the spatial tests, there was no evidence of any association with 2D:4D in either men or women. The 2D:4D digit ratio may be a valid, though weak, predictor of selective sex-dependent traits that are sensitive to testosterone...