Tricia S Tang
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Comparative Effectiveness of Peer Leaders and Community Health Workers in Diabetes Self-management Support: Results of a Randomized Controlled TrialTricia S Tang
University of British Columbia Department of Medicine, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Diabetes Care 37:1525-34. 2014..To compare a peer leader (PL) versus a community health worker (CHW) telephone outreach intervention in sustaining improvements in HbA1c over 12 months after a 6-month diabetes self-management education (DSME) program...
- Outcomes of a church-based diabetes prevention program delivered by peers: a feasibility studyTricia S Tang
Tricia S Tang, Diamond Health Care Center, 2775 Laurel Street, Rm 10211, Vancouver, BC V5Z1M9, Canada
Diabetes Educ 40:223-30. 2014..This purpose of this study was to investigate the feasibility and potential health impact of a church-based diabetes prevention program delivered by peers...
- Evaluating a diabetes self-management support peer leader training programme for the English- and Punjabi-speaking South-Asian community in VancouverT S Tang
Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Diabet Med 30:746-52. 2013....
- Training peers to deliver a church-based diabetes prevention programTricia S Tang
Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia School of Medicine, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Diabetes Educ 38:519-25. 2012..The purpose of this study was to examine the feasibility and acceptability of training peers to function as lifestyle coaches and to deliver a church-based lifestyle modification program...
- Lasting effects of a 2-year diabetes self-management support intervention: outcomes at 1-year follow-upTricia S Tang
Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia School of Medicine, Diamond Health Care Center, Vancouver, BC
Prev Chronic Dis 9:E109. 2012..We examined the health effects at 1 year follow-up of a 2-year, empowerment-based, diabetes self-management support intervention designed for African Americans...