Tricia S Tang
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Peer-Led, Empowerment-Based Approach to Self-Management Efforts in Diabetes (PLEASED): A Randomized Controlled Trial in an African American CommunityTricia S Tang
University of British Columbia Department of Medicine, Vancouver, British Columbia
Ann Fam Med 13:S27-35. 2015..Secondary outcomes were risk factors for cardiovascular disease (CVD), diabetes distress, and social support...
- Real-time continuous glucose monitoring versus internet-based blood glucose monitoring in adults with type 2 diabetes: a study of treatment satisfactionTricia S Tang
Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada Electronic address
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 106:481-6. 2014..To compare treatment satisfaction between real-time continuous glucose monitoring (RT-CGM) and internet-blood glucose monitoring (IBGM) in adults with type 2 diabetes treated with insulin...
- Comparative effectiveness of peer leaders and community health workers in diabetes self-management support: results of a randomized controlled trialTricia S Tang
University of British Columbia Department of Medicine, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Diabetes Care 37:1525-34. 2014..To compare a peer leader (PL) versus a community health worker (CHW) telephone outreach intervention in sustaining improvements in HbA1c over 12 months after a 6-month diabetes self-management education (DSME) program...
- Outcomes of a church-based diabetes prevention program delivered by peers: a feasibility studyTricia S Tang
Tricia S Tang, Diamond Health Care Center, 2775 Laurel Street, Rm 10211, Vancouver, BC V5Z1M9, Canada
Diabetes Educ 40:223-30. 2014..This purpose of this study was to investigate the feasibility and potential health impact of a church-based diabetes prevention program delivered by peers...
- Evaluating a diabetes self-management support peer leader training programme for the English- and Punjabi-speaking South-Asian community in VancouverT S Tang
Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Diabet Med 30:746-52. 2013....
- Training peers to deliver a church-based diabetes prevention programTricia S Tang
Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia School of Medicine, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Diabetes Educ 38:519-25. 2012..The purpose of this study was to examine the feasibility and acceptability of training peers to function as lifestyle coaches and to deliver a church-based lifestyle modification program...
- Lasting effects of a 2-year diabetes self-management support intervention: outcomes at 1-year follow-upTricia S Tang
Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia School of Medicine, Diamond Health Care Center, Vancouver, BC
Prev Chronic Dis 9:E109. 2012..We examined the health effects at 1 year follow-up of a 2-year, empowerment-based, diabetes self-management support intervention designed for African Americans...
- A comparison of internet monitoring with continuous glucose monitoring in insulin-requiring type 2 diabetes mellitusHugh D Tildesley
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, St Paul s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Electronic address
Can J Diabetes 37:305-8. 2013..To compare the effects of real-time continuous glucose monitoring (RT-CGM) and an Internet blood glucose monitoring system (IBGMS) on glycated hemoglobin levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus treated with insulin...