- Clinical, genetic, and neuropathologic characteristics of posterior cortical atrophyD F Tang-Wai
Department of Neurology, Mayo Alzheimer s Disease Research Center, Rochester, MN, USA
Neurology 63:1168-74. 2004..To examine the clinical, genetic, and neuropathologic features of posterior cortical atrophy (PCA)...
- 1H MR spectroscopy in common dementiasK Kantarci
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Mayo Clinic 200 First St SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Neurology 63:1393-8. 2004..To determine the 1H MR spectroscopic (MRS) findings and intergroup differences among common dementias: Alzheimer disease (AD), vascular dementia (VaD), dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB), and frontotemporal lobar degeneration (FTLD)...
- Pathologically confirmed corticobasal degeneration presenting with visuospatial dysfunctionD F Tang-Wai
Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Neurology 61:1134-5. 2003..Underlying CBD should be considered in the differential diagnosis of patients with findings reflecting posterior cerebral dysfunction...
- Coexistent Lewy body disease in a case of "visual variant of Alzheimer's disease"D F Tang-Wai
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 74:389. 2003
- Rate of progression differs in frontotemporal dementia and Alzheimer diseaseK Rascovsky
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0948, USA
Neurology 65:397-403. 2005..To compare survival and rates of cognitive and functional decline in patients with autopsy-confirmed frontotemporal dementia (FTD) and Alzheimer disease (AD) in a large multicenter study...