Noah D Silverberg
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Etiology of the post-concussion syndrome: Physiogenesis and Psychogenesis revisitedNoah D Silverberg
G F Strong Rehab Centre, Vancouver, Canada
NeuroRehabilitation 29:317-29. 2011..If we can clinically identify individuals on a trajectory of poor recovery in the acute post-injury stage, then we can direct secondary prevention towards modifiable risk factors...
- Impairment versus deficiency in neuropsychological assessment: Implications for ecological validityNoah D Silverberg
G F Strong Rehab Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 15:94-102. 2009..In conclusion, the ecological validity of neuropsychological tests may be improved by the consideration of absolute scores. (JINS, 2009, 15, 94-102.)...
- Acquired brain injury self-management programme: a pilot studyDenise Kendrick
Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Brain Inj 26:1243-9. 2012..To address this, this study adapted a supported self-management programme (SMP) for this population. The aim of this study was to evaluate the potential effectiveness of this novel SMP...
- Symptom validity indicators embedded in the Controlled Oral Word Association TestSeason C Johnson
Department of Psychology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Clin Neuropsychol 26:1230-41. 2012..These results support the use of a weighted combination of embedded symptom validity measures in the COWAT...
- Clinical presentation of prodromal frontotemporal dementiaBradley J Hallam
Division of Neurology, Geriatric Psychiatry Outreach Team, Vancouver Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia
Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen 22:456-67. 2007....