Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Pregnancy outcome following use of large doses of vitamin B6 in the first trimesterA Shrim
The Motherisk Program, Division of Clinical Pharmacology Toxicology, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Obstet Gynaecol 26:749-51. 2006..Within the limits of our sample size, higher than standard doses of vitamin B6 do not appear to be associated with an increased risk for major malformations...
- Elevated day 3 FSH/LH ratio due to low LH concentrations predicts reduced ovarian responseA Shrim
IVF Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sheba Medical Centre, Tel Hashomer, and the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Reprod Biomed Online 12:418-22. 2006..In conclusion, elevated day 3 FSH/LH ratio is associated with an inferior outcome in IVF treatment cycles and may be used as an additional predictor for decreased ovarian response...
- Early detection by diffusion-weighted sequence magnetic resonance imaging of severe brain lesions after fetoscopic laser coagulation for twin-twin transfusion syndromeB Weisz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel Talpiot Medical Leadership Program, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 44:44-9. 2014..Our aim was to evaluate the additional value of diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI) over fetal sonography and T2 magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in the detection of acute ischemic cerebral lesions shortly following FLC...
- Outcome of pregnancies complicated by severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS): a follow-up beyond the second trimesterA Wiser
IVF Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer affiliated with Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
Hum Reprod 20:910-4. 2005..We checked also for other related serious events that occurred during the first trimester...
- Cortical fibrosis and blood-vessels damage in human ovaries exposed to chemotherapy. Potential mechanisms of ovarian injuryD Meirow
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chain Sheba Medical Center, 52621 Tel Hashomer, Israel
Hum Reprod 22:1626-33. 2007..This study investigates the damage in human ovaries after administration of non-sterilizing doses of chemotherapy...
- [Aromatase inhibitors--new applications in gynecology]A Shrim
IVF Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Harefuah 143:580-4, 622. 2004..Based on current data, the role of aromatase inhibitors in the management of various gynecological conditions may soon be widely determined...
- Diffusion MRI findings in monochorionic twin pregnancies after intrauterine fetal deathC Hoffmann
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 34:212-6. 2013..The aim of this study was to determine whether fetal sonography, T2 MR imaging, and DWI can diagnose acute cerebral lesions in the survivor of an MC twin pregnancy shortly after fetal death of the co-twin...
- [Perinatal group B streptococcal disease: a review and revised guidelines for prevention]A Shrim
IVF Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Harefuah 143:520-4, 548. 2004..Accordingly, new recommendations from the CDC and the ACOG were published, and their implementation in Israel should now be considered...