- Many quality measurements, but few quality measures assessing the quality of breast cancer care in women: a systematic reviewHoward M Schachter
Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute, 401 Smyth Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada
BMC Cancer 6:291. 2006..Quality measurement is essential to monitor effectiveness and to guide improvements in healthcare...
- How efficacious and safe is short-acting methylphenidate for the treatment of attention-deficit disorder in children and adolescents? A meta-analysisH M Schachter
Thomas C Chalmers Centre for Systematic Reviews, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute, Ottawa
CMAJ 165:1475-88. 2001..However, no meta-analyses that carefully examined these questions have been done. We reviewed the behavioural evidence from all the randomized controlled trials that compared methylphenidate and placebo, and completed a meta-analysis...
- Treating asthma with omega-3 fatty acids: where is the evidence? A systematic reviewJ Reisman
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, ON, Canada
BMC Complement Altern Med 6:26. 2006..The purpose was to systematically review the scientific-medical literature in order to identify, appraise, and synthesize the evidence for possible treatment effects of omega-3 fatty acids in asthma...
- Potential solutions to the problem of conducting systematic reviews of new health technologiesDavid Moher
Thomas C Chalmers Centre for Systematic Reviews, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute, and Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa
CMAJ 166:1674-5. 2002
- Breast self-examinationTammy J Clifford
CMAJ 166:164; author reply 166, 168. 2002