- Many quality measurements, but few quality measures assessing the quality of breast cancer care in women: a systematic reviewHoward M Schachter
Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute, 401 Smyth Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada
BMC Cancer 6:291. 2006..Quality measurement is essential to monitor effectiveness and to guide improvements in healthcare...
- How efficacious and safe is short-acting methylphenidate for the treatment of attention-deficit disorder in children and adolescents? A meta-analysisH M Schachter
Thomas C Chalmers Centre for Systematic Reviews, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute, Ottawa
CMAJ 165:1475-88. 2001..However, no meta-analyses that carefully examined these questions have been done. We reviewed the behavioural evidence from all the randomized controlled trials that compared methylphenidate and placebo, and completed a meta-analysis...
- Treating asthma with omega-3 fatty acids: where is the evidence? A systematic reviewJ Reisman
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, ON, Canada
BMC Complement Altern Med 6:26. 2006..The purpose was to systematically review the scientific-medical literature in order to identify, appraise, and synthesize the evidence for possible treatment effects of omega-3 fatty acids in asthma...
- Potential solutions to the problem of conducting systematic reviews of new health technologiesDavid Moher
Thomas C. Chalmers Centre for Systematic Reviews, Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Institute, and Department of Pediatrics, University of Ottawa
CMAJ 166:1674-5. 2002
- Breast self-examinationTammy J Clifford
CMAJ 166:164; author reply 166, 168. 2002