Darcy A Santor
Affiliation: University of Ottawa
- Online health promotion, early identification of difficulties, and help seeking in young peopleDarcy A Santor
School of Psychology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:50-9. 2007..To examine the use and impact of a dedicated health information Web site for adolescents...
- Optimizing the ability of the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale to discriminate across levels of severity and between antidepressants and placebosDarcy A Santor
School of Psychology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Depress Anxiety 25:774-86. 2008..Implications of the results are discussed in terms of strategies for optimizing the assessment of change in overall depression severity as well as differentiating treatment response...
- Item response analysis of the Positive and Negative Syndrome ScaleDarcy A Santor
School of Psychology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada, and The Provincial Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
BMC Psychiatry 7:66. 2007....
- Development and validation of the self-harm reasons questionnaireStephen P Lewis
Department of Psychology, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Suicide Life Threat Behav 38:104-15. 2008..Findings have implications for prevention and intervention and the SHRQ offers a new, albeit preliminary, means by which to examine SH reasons in a non-inpatient sample...
- Self-harm reasons, goal achievement, and prediction of future self-harm intentStephen P Lewis
Department of Psychology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada
J Nerv Ment Dis 198:362-9. 2010..Results have clinical implications and heuristic value for future research, which are discussed...
- Examining school health center utilization as a function of mood disturbance and mental health difficultiesDarcy A Santor
Department of Psychology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
J Adolesc Health 39:729-35. 2006..We examined the presence and severity of mood disturbance and mental health difficulties as predictors of students' utilization of school health centers...