Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Holiday review. Snappy answers to stupid questions: an evidence-based framework for responding to peer-review feedbackDaniel Rosenfield
Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ont
CMAJ 181:E301-5. 2009....
- Perceptions versus reality: a qualitative study of students' expectations and experiences of interprofessional educationDaniel Rosenfield
Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Med Educ 45:471-7. 2011..This paper presents findings from a study undertaken by a medical student (a classmate of the research participants) and details Year 1 students' initial perceptions of IPE...
- Why mentorship matters: students, staff and sustainability in interprofessional educationSteven J Hoffman
National Health Sciences Students' Association, Canada
J Interprof Care 22:103-5. 2008
- What attracts students to interprofessional education and other health care reform initiatives?Steven J Hoffman
Faculty of Law, University of Toronto, Canada
J Allied Health 38:e75-8. 2009..This study seeks to offer insights into what attracts students to IPE and other health care reform initiatives and how advocates of change can stimulate this interest...
- Student leadership in interprofessional education: benefits, challenges and implications for educators, researchers and policymakersSteven J Hoffman
Faculty of Law, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Med Educ 42:654-61. 2008..However, it requires the support of educators, researchers and policymakers in fostering an enabling environment that will facilitate the efforts and contributions of student leaders...
- The Smoking Regulatory Index: a new way to measure public health performanceDaniel Rosenfield
Canadian Cardiac Outcomes Research Team and Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, Toronto, Ont
CMAJ 174:1403-4. 2006